Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/24/2006 7:29:48 PM EDT
import bans ?

Sorry I missed it. I'm sure it has been discussed to death but I can't find anything here about it.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:21:46 PM EDT
I assume you're speaking of parts kits with barrels.
Nobody seems to be 100% sure. Lots of opinions but no word from importers as to what is actually going to make it into the country now. One thing is for sure: Supply is down on some stuff. Prices are up. Wish I had spent about 10K on bulgarian kits last year.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:23:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Bamboy:
I assume you're speaking of parts kits with barrels.
Nobody seems to be 100% sure. Lots of opinions but no word from importers as to what is actually going to make it into the country now. One thing is for sure: Supply is down on some stuff. Prices are up. Wish I had spent about 10K on bulgarian kits last year.

+1 on the idea of investing in Bulgy kits.... all in hind sight...
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:34:48 PM EDT
Hell, in hindsight, I would've rather spent 10k on microsoft stock back in 1983!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:42:24 PM EDT
I don't see a problem with the bulgarian kits unless I'm totally missing something. I know that they are talking no threads or bayo lugs. Ok grind them down or pull them off. It still has a brand new unthreaded barrel under it. So you still have something to thread if they dont let the FSB's in. But why will they stop bringing in the FSB's by themselves. Not a gun, receiver, barrel or anything that is illegal by itself, just like full auto parts are allowed.
Top Top