Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2006 12:50:07 PM EDT
I see their add shows it comes with 1 5 rd magazine, no bayo etc.. Has anybody ordered and got one from them? Are they poaching parts????
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:55:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I got mine from SOG

Two mags one Yugo a pouch oiler and cleaning kit.  Also a nice romy bayonet.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 1:01:20 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I see thiner add shows it comes with 1 5 rd magazine, no bayo etc.. Has anybody ordered and got one from them? Are they poaching parts????

Call Pam @ 800-915-3346 to get the complete package from Centerfire Systems.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 11:47:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I called and they said they send whatever Century sends them. I think they are cherry picking the mags because they seem to be offering those for sale for around $20! Too bad they are doing this because it is only their reputation they are ruining.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:23:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Who has them in stock right now?  I want to get 3 of them ASAP to replace my Krebs KTR-03V which is on gunbroker as we speak.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:26:54 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Who has them in stock right now?  I want to get 3 of them ASAP to replace my Krebs KTR-03V which is on gunbroker as we speak.

accomplice, very nice looking krebs
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top