Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2006 3:35:55 PM EDT
Who is selling Yugo AK's now?? I am interested in both an underfolder and a fixes stock. Not really interested in a preban gun.  I would prefer to just buy one of the parts kit rifles. Thanks in advance for the help.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:37:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Try Atlanticfirarms for the complete rifles they have A big selection of AKs and Blaine is a great guy to do business with. I have purchaced several guns from him with no complaints. For the yugo look at AKconcepts I bought one of their underfolders from atlantic and its about as close to perfect as an AK gets.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 8:57:45 PM EDT
[#2]
The way I understand it you have Atlantic Firearms and Century basically for the time being unless you buy a parts kit and build it yourself or have someone build it.  Atlantic cherry picked kits from Centerfire and got the good bores so you don't have to worry about it being a sewer pipe.  Century on the other hand took a bunch of parts kits and replaced the barrels with new ones produced here in the United States.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:24:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Not that it really applies to the question asked, but thewhole deal about Century handpicking all the best bore Yugo kits doesn't make any sense as they all have new U.S. made barrels...

Southern Ohio Gun also stocks the M70 Yugo underfolders made by Century, and their price is considerably better tahn Atlantic Firearms.  These things move fast so you might have to get on a wating list.

As far as fixed stock Yugos, no one is making them at the moment, although you can get kits with used/fair condition bores for about $80, a reciever from NoDakSpud for $90 and U.S. complaince parts for another $50 or so and with a little tooling building yourself up one on the cheap.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:52:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Not that it really applies to the question asked, but thewhole deal about Century handpicking all the best bore Yugo kits doesn't make any sense as they all have new U.S. made barrels...

Southern Ohio Gun also stocks the M70 Yugo underfolders made by Century, and their price is considerably better tahn Atlantic Firearms.  These things move fast so you might have to get on a wating list.

As far as fixed stock Yugos, no one is making them at the moment, although you can get kits with used/fair condition bores for about $80, a reciever from NoDakSpud for $90 and U.S. complaince parts for another $50 or so and with a little tooling building yourself up one on the cheap.

I didn't say Century hand picked the kits, Atlantic did.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 10:40:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Who built the M70 underfolders for Atlantic?  I heard too that they got most of the excellent Yugo kits.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:26:36 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I didn't say Century hand picked the kits, Atlantic did.

Oops, my bad.  My reading comprehension = the suck.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top