Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/21/2006 12:16:33 PM EDT
When you request that Global/Armory USA put the info on the BOTTOM of the receiver, do they put any markings at all on the side?
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 1:02:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I did not request that they put the info on the bottom, but...

All of mine came with Armory USA and their lodo stamped on the bottom in front of the mag well.

They had the serial number and caliber and Mod US stamped on the side..

Can you order it all stamped on the bottom.

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 1:50:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I ordered two receivers from Global with the manufacture markings and serial number on the bottom and foward of the mag well. They also have a custom serial number option, which these two receivers have, so there is no markings on the receiver sides.

Mikie
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:09:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, I ordered my receiver with the markings on the bottom, with custom serial numbers.....here is what they sent me:

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:15:12 PM EDT
[#4]
But on the bright side, I picked up these at the same time....
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:26:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Where did you order the SKS/K31 from?
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:26:42 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Samco Global Arms.
ETA: POST #:
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 12:13:15 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Probably Global Arms - you can see the G A INC on the box of the rifle.....
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 3:49:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Hmm, that's odd.   Everything was on the bottom with mine. I'll post a pic, when I get them back from the gunsmith.

Mikie

Quoted:
Well, I ordered my receiver with the markings on the bottom, with custom serial numbers.....here is what they sent me:

img82.imageshack.us/img82/2428/img00197vc.jpg

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top