Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/18/2006 3:39:34 PM EDT
I have a mojo peep sight on my maadi arm and like it so I ordered another one from redstar for my NHM-90. When it arrived it ended up being the microclick model and in the packing was marked akm. I noticed it looked long and when installed it hangs about an inch over the dustcover. I know it isn't the peep sight but is it the correct micro? The sight isn't adjustable enough for the sight block which has a channel where the elevation knob makes contact(unlike the maadi). It all seems weird. Normally getting a product that costs 40% more is a good thing but in this case it kinda sucks. Want I want is conformation that all micro mojo's for aks are gawd awful long.
thanks
Hank
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:01:03 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:22:33 PM EDT
It looks just like that. It does work on the maadi I tried it since the last post(thank god I also orded a campy sight tool). I will probably keep this sight and order another peep sight. You never know when a god awful ugly but adjustable sight could come in handy.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:53:20 PM EDT
Guys,
I need your help! How the HE&% did you get off the old sight? I even orders the campy tool. It doesn't work worth S#i& Certainly not like the video. I have tried screw drivers and every other means possible of holding down the rear leaf...no luck Any advice? I have a SAM-7

Thanks,
Jim
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:23:13 AM EDT
Look at how the sight was installed. It should have a groove it can slide out on, once you push it down far egnough. I wrapped my hand in a towel and pushed the sight down until I could slide it out. . The sight works well, once you get it on.
Top Top