Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2006 7:53:03 PM EDT
I have about 500.00 to 600 to spend on a underfolder 7.62x39 and was wondering what else is worth sending the extra 1 0r 200 hundred ,very hard worked for dollars.I dont know much about Aks,but I do know what I really want is a milled Poly,but I cant do the 1200.00 rifle thing right now.The Yugo seems pretty nice for the price,and could always be refinished,and would be buying a new wood set down the road
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:24:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one and it was well worth the money- I haven't gotten "buyers remorse" at all like I often do when spending money on a gun. Do a search for the various threads discussing these guns...in short, a good bargain, and seem to generally be pretty accurate (I know mine damn well is!) and reliable.

That being said, if you change your mind later underfolders always seem to hold their value very well, and a may well make a profit on the sale...
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:21:02 PM EDT
[#2]
ya,I paid close to 400.00 for my Aimpoint and mount,so I guess I should just pony up,and get while the gettings good
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 4:23:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Just a heads up on the buying new wood comment.  Yugo AK's have unique handguards.  I have not seen anyone selling new ones.  You might be able to find someone selling good condition used ones.  Or make your own.  Good luck.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top