BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2006 6:22:21 AM EDT

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:51:53 AM EDT
[#1]
you sir are correct! that is indeed a pair of pictures showing a PKM machinegun.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:09:57 AM EDT
[#2]
And it's DEAD SEXY!!

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:18:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Hand me a towel so I can wipe this drool off my keyboard.

That is just beautiful.

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:26:50 AM EDT
[#4]
that's awesome.

the gunny shoots one in the Knob Creek video that Ken posted a few weeks ago.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:01:43 AM EDT
[#5]
I shot one a couple years ago at knob creek, its a dead sexy gun but it has it draw backs, only way to put down accurate fire is from the prone position, theres really no way to shoot it from the hip or from the shoulder standing up. With it slinged over your shoulder you can use the carry handle to hold it up and lay down fire, but its very uncomfortable and un orthadox feeling, it needs a lower handguard. McM Cool gun though, thanks for the pic
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:11:26 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I shot one a couple years ago at knob creek, its a dead sexy gun but it has it draw backs, only way to put down accurate fire is from the prone position, theres really no way to shoot it from the hip or from the shoulder standing up.

It's a machinegun, not a rifle or an automatic rifle even. It is not intended to be fired from the shoulder, much like the M240B I toted all over the mideast. The PK/PKM is a hell of a fine weapon.

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:42:13 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
that's awesome.

the gunny shoots one in the Knob Creek video that Ken posted a few weeks ago.

Just watched a rerun of the same Mail Call and that is totally awsome. The PKM was great as all the weapons that Gunny fired but that minigun steals the show.Madtechcool            
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:46:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Thing of beauty...
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 11:45:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Here's a pic of a Romanian PKM that I took...

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top