Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/13/2006 7:28:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/13/2006 7:29:16 PM EDT by MauserMark]
Now before the posts come with "why I hate kalinka optics" I just want to share that my experience with them has been very good.

I think this has bearing in this forum because it's one of the few distributors of Russian optics for our toys, and I've seen some good and bad feedback from them in this forum.

A few weeks ago I ordered an 8x42 POSP weaver version scope for my Swiss K31 that has a clamp on mount. I made the error in not realizing the mount is a dovetail mount. So I asked them if I could send it back for their dovetail version. They said of course, I shipped it back, and they didn't charge me to ship the dovetail version back to me, and even through in an extra battery. I got the dovetail version today, well....with the way this swiss mount is setup, it doesn't work well with the height of the POSP scopes, so I asked if I could send it back...again. Lee responded to me within about 10 minutes after emailing him tonight and said they'd be glad too. So now I have a PO scope coming back when I get this one sent back out, along with another PO scope German recticle for my scoped Mauser.

I just wanted to write this to give my positive experience with kalinka.

-mark
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:38:22 PM EDT
yeah there good guys,....got my PSL scope from them
Top Top