Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2006 7:48:35 PM EDT
Anyone know if MSG is still in business? I called the last number I had for them and it had been disconnected. I like their thick Yugo pistol grips. Hate to see them go.

Col Kurtz Too
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:05:57 PM EDT
[#1]

Hate to see them go.

Why? They sold brittle plastic crap furniture. If they went under, it was because of shitty product.

Hootbro
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:11:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 9:54:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Im guessing they are out of buisness. I actually tried calling them this afternoon and got the same response. I tried to order some grips from them MONTHS ago and never got my order they didnt charge my card though. I got the impression that they where getting out of the buisness. The guy was grumpy and mentioned that they where thinking of no longer advertising in SGN. They had great prices and some great ideas. I have heard mixed reviews about some of the quality and service but I have had no experience with them. Their service could of been a LOT better. I heard somewhere that ACE might of bought some of their molds & is planning on making some Yugo grips. Dont quote me on that though.

Their items looked like they were cast  in rubber molds anyway.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:02:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 1:08:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Each to his own, I say. But, they did have great Yugo thick model grips.That's all I used of their products. I wouldn't want to have an entire stock made out of that stuff, either. The last bunch that I ordered were not as nice as the ones a couple of years earlier, as if their molds were breaking down. I have them on all my AK's and have never had a bit of trouble with any of them.

An injection molded plastic thick grip would not be that hard to do if someone had the right setup. Like all things, they have to weigh the market and the number of likely sales and demand. May not be that much for the Yugo, dunno.

Col Kurtz Too

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top