Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/6/2006 6:42:13 PM EDT
I just ordered a PG reinforcement plate from ORF and it arrived faster than anything I have EVER ordered. It also arrived in a box, wrapped in two layers of bubble wrap....LOL.

Gotta love the overkill.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:44:51 PM EDT
kinda like ordering romy kits from Scott at DPH Arms, he's got a fetish for packing materials.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:31:33 PM EDT
ORF goes both ways on the packing...sometimese they throw things in the first box thats handy...I ordered 3 1919 barrels and got 2...There is one rolling around ups somewhere!.

On a side note, Todd, no questions asked, just sent me another one. THATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE GOOD GUYS AND THE SH!T VENDORS!!!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:46:43 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TheRedHorseman:
kinda like ordering romy kits from Scott at DPH Arms, he's got a fetish for packing materials.

I was thinking packing tape, same thing.

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:28:45 AM EDT

Originally Posted By fadedsun:

Originally Posted By TheRedHorseman:

I was thinking packing tape, same thing.

You ought to see my dad's packing - he uses the expensive fiberglass-reinforced tape thats 1/2" wide. His packaging is as pretty as any expensive lattice work when he's done!

I don't blame these guys for packing stuff with LOTS of tape - I've seen the men-in-brown DESTROY a 110 pound lathe chuck - try doing that with even a sledge hammer and you would be hard-pressed to do it!
Top Top