Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/6/2006 4:28:27 PM EDT
I've seen a lot of information here about AK receivers but I have not found much on Vector's stamped receiver. Has anyone used this receiver in a build? I've heard Vector has great rifles - can I assume the same about their receiver? Do they take a single or double hook trigger?

Also, if anyone has a picture of the markings on one of the Vector's then I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:32:45 PM EDT
Vector uses OOW/ITM or GT-AUSA receivers. They do not make their own.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:51:14 PM EDT

Originally Posted By CornFedHusker:
Vector uses OOW/ITM or GT-AUSA receivers. They do not make their own.

What he ^^^ said.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:13:52 PM EDT
As my latest Vector shows, it has a Ewbanks receiver. The marking would be on the front underside of same.
My guess is Vector is using only Ewbanks receivers at this time. It's a quality piece.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:12:15 PM EDT

Originally Posted By M4C:
As my latest Vector shows, it has a Ewbanks receiver. The marking would be on the front underside of same.
My guess is Vector is using only Ewbanks receivers at this time. It's a quality piece.

I have one built on an OOW and then got one that was built on a GT. I think they're building them as fast as they can before a new ban. I can't blame them.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:40:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/7/2006 6:42:41 AM EDT by nhgunnut]
NOt to be argumentive but at a recent show, a vendor I have done a good deal of business with had 3, 7.62x39 recievers clearly maked Vector. I simply dont know if they were somone elses reciever relabled or not but they were marked Vector
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:46:09 AM EDT

Originally Posted By nhgunnut:
NOt to be argumentive but at a recent show, a vendor I have done a good deal of business with had 3, 7.62x39 recievers clearly maked Vector. I simply dont know if they were somone elses reciever relabled or not but they were marked Vector

vector will sell you a rec
i built an uf on 1
it was an oow but it said vector onit also
Top Top