Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2006 4:25:19 PM EDT
Besides ordering it from Russia from Ruseller
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:42:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/4/2006 4:44:08 PM EDT by 762hurts]
There are a few folks on Saiga12.com that have received them already from Russeller/Andrei.

If you posted in Saiga12 For Sale forum. They may sell the extras they purchased. A Saiga-12 member named acca47(not Andrei) sold these as well. He is good to go. Some problems with shipment as well though. Not like Andrei's.

All I can say. Andrei/Russler has gotten these to people. I believe some of these are in his container shipment already in Seattle. I asked for one earlier. He said some were on-hand US/Stateside.

If I find more info. I will post. Maybe I can get some from a friend(saiga12 member FinnSaiga) Marko Rousatalien. in Finland. He has gotten me Saiga-12 8's before, when others couldn't. month wait too. Also has wierd, rare Izhmash things. I'll have to contact him. Some of his Finnish co-workers speak pigeon english. I'll drop him a line.

~let you know
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:46:33 PM EDT
Tantal has some awhile back...
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:49:26 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Spooky130:
Tantal has some awhile back...

Oh shit!

Thanks for reminding me Spooky!

Duh! Sorry!

He has them on his list he e-mails out. Kinda spendy, same with his ribbed plastic AK-103 mags. But hey. They are in Texas.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:53:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/4/2006 4:59:45 PM EDT by Apache659]
Tantal is out of them, I'll email Andrei and see if he has any in the States. I'll also check over at the Saiga forums ... Thanks
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:01:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Apache659:
Tantal is out of them, I'll email Andrei and see if he has any in the States. I'll also check over at the Saiga forums ... Thanks

Wish I could give you a definite. Seems like doors open, and close fast on this russian stuff. I always seem to be interested in spendy, rare stuff. Must like the challenge.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:21:16 PM EDT
I got Tantal's list on Monday and they say they're out, I'll probably get it from Andrei even if it has to come from Russia ...
Top Top