Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/3/2006 7:43:39 PM EDT
I'd like to thank all the members since I've been lurking here. I bought an AK from an auction website with a SA85 receiver and what looks like an AMD-65 bbl (14IN.) Romainian folder and East German furniture with an AK-74 brake. I didn't know diddly about compliance schlmiance but thanks to you who give much to the many, us newb knucleheads get our skeet together. I want to thank those of you who have given me a million laughs and damn good advice. May the wind at your back be your very own.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:45:21 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:48:35 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:53:20 PM EDT
Welcome To The Dark Side! Portagee.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:56:03 PM EDT
I bought my sar-1 about 2 1/2 years ago and started lurking the board around that time (don't remember if it was before or after though) and I'm still lurning new stuff from these guys.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:03:43 PM EDT
I know a thread without pics---- but we haven't been able to find out what the kids did with the dang camera. It looks just about like an AK103k from AK-USA website with the kvar furniture on it now. Kinda liked the look of the East German furniture and might build a MPI-KMS replica. My 2 ARs just don't get out much anymore.
Top Top