Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/1/2006 4:36:02 PM EDT
Anyone know who does satin hard chrome or  better yet Titanium Nitride plating  so I get that Gold Saddam  AK look but the hardness of TiNi..Some of the TiNi platers  I have called won't do Firearms .....not as bad as it sounds....Atleast I am not Tapcoizing a Romy...
Thank you
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 4:53:08 PM EDT
[#1]
AZEX Arms can do satin chrome, he's got a star model B that he did and it looks like bead blasted stainless
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:27:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Excelent info for chroming...A Romy will be  chromed....But anyone else know of a TiNi plater???I have a Polish underfolder that I want tobe a gold pimp......
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:25:31 PM EDT
[#3]
If you can find me the recipe, I'll figure out how to do it. My Daddy has a metal finishing company

ETA: I did some looking around....Looks like it requires extremely high temperatures 750-1100 to get the reaction, which tranlates to expensive equipment...
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top