Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2005 10:52:55 AM EDT
Me, my woman, and some friends headed out to the range for the last shoot of 2005.  The arsenal included a pistol grip Mossberg 500, a Beretta M92FS, Ruger P85, Ruger MKII, SLR-105a1R, Colt LE6520, and a HK-91A3.  We went through about 700rnds in an hour and had a blast!  Here are the pics...

The arsenal of the day:

My girlfriend Amber and my other girlfriend...the SLR.  Don't tell her that!

Here she is shooting.  She hit the staple holding up the target, and then tells me she did it on purpose...

Amber shooting the Beretta...

Amber and the HK

AR vs. HK  (I'm on the right, fellow firefighter on left)

Friend of mine and her P85

Buddy of mine and my SLR (please forgive the trigger discipline)

Him again with the Mossberg in full recoil ...ouch.

All in all we had a great time, and zero malfunctions.  We moved over to the trap range afterwards with the mossberg and shot some clay birds with the Mossberg.  We hit a few.  Sad to say we didn't have any pics of that.

Happy New Years everyone!!!
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:46:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks like fun to me!
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:34:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I went out the other day also for the last shoot of 2005. Froze by butt off in 30 degree weather with rain and 30 mph winds. Though my worst day of shooting is better than any day at work.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:40:56 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I went out the other day also for the last shoot of 2005. Froze by butt off in 30 degree weather with rain and 30 mph winds. Though my worst day of shooting is better than any day at work.

Sounds like perfect shooting weather,you hardly ever have to share the range!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top