Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2005 7:29:17 PM EDT
bi pod's antone got one on a wasr? i think with a drum (chinese)from what i've heard, i thinkn it might be nice.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:52:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I dont know what that is but I think it might be english.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:04:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I dont know what that is but I think it might be english.

I was'nt quite sure either,thought I'd leave it alone.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 8:23:08 AM EDT
[#3]
jfklsajf;lsjfkl; j ;kafjkladjfkl;sjd ikdsjfkdjkljdfkjakl;j kjflkajkll;nd;fn  drum bipod
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 8:25:48 AM EDT
[#4]

Originally Posted By Jar-Jar Binks:
bi pod's antone got one on a wasr? i think with a drum (chinese)from what i've heard, i thinkn it might be nice.

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 8:28:20 AM EDT
[#5]
so , i read this thread last night and was about to respond...but then i thought "its two in the morning, i'll try again tomarrow- maybe i'm tired". yes, i'm tired. no, it doesn't make more sense.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 8:31:31 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Translation:
Does anyone have a bipod on thier wasr? I think that if I add a bipod and a drum to my wasr it would be really cool. All I need now is a hi-powered ($900) optic mounted to the dustcover and an uber tactical laser to make it complete.
Anyone have opinions on this?

Thanks in advance,
Gasbolt
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 8:34:48 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Translation:
Does anyone have a bipod on thier wasr? I think that if I add a bipod and a drum to my wasr it would be really cool. All I need now is a hi-powered ($900) optic mounted to the dustcover and an uber tactical laser to make it complete.
Anyone have opinions on this?

Thanks in advance,
Gasbolt

Go for it man! That would probably be the coolest thing in the world!

Why not sell the WASR, take the money you were going to spend on a bipod and a drum and then go buy yourself a decent AK?
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:04:09 AM EDT
[#8]
EDIT
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 11:11:15 AM EDT
[#9]
nice style dude........yes that is what i was thinking.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top