User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/28/2005 2:27:40 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 2:29:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:56:35 PM EDT
[#2]
TGrove side will you guys be building 74s with side folding buttstock and optic rail?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 12:28:27 PM EDT
[#3]
glad to hear something about the RF5 project.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:43:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Dannnng - I like the Okuma Horizontal.  That's a substantial piece of CNC machinery.  We have a couple Mazak Ultra 650's at my work, and we're about to buy one of the smaller horizontals after the first of the year.  If you can get it fixtured and tooled up, you will see a huge jump in productivity over those verticals!
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:51:07 PM EDT
[#5]
My gosh, I'd love the opportunity to run those nice new Okumas for you guys....
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:58:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Ordered a couple of Todds Yugo "Krink" kits, they are in excellent condition as advertised, but... NO MAG! (this was shown and stated on his website ad). Called to inquire... and was told "some of his last kits didnt have mags, so it was a hit or miss deal" Bullshit.  I was then told "The next kits wont have mags and are more expensive" as if I got a F@#$%in BARGAIN! THANKS for the customer service (I did not talk to Todd personally) and providing what you advertise.

I posted this in the RF5 group buy thread after my email to him getting bounced back (AOL is crap).

ALSO, his new M92 kits show mags.  Cmon Todd, make it right. I have bought from you several times, and no problems until now.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:05:17 PM EDT
[#7]
M203 receivers?  Rail mount or standard?   I was about to ask you about handling the transfer of an LMT 203.  I look forward to hearing more about this project.  
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 5:53:05 PM EDT
[#8]
any info on when the rf5 recievers may be complete as i am ready to use my certificate in
not looking for a concrete answer, just curious as to what pace i sould be getting parts toghether for this build
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:24:56 PM EDT
[#9]
WOW, you spent some SERIOUS money on that machinery!!!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:35:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:32:22 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Lowlead,
You bought and paid for the kit as described on the site as you stated.  Now your pissed cause they cost more and include a mag and not a sling?  No Todd, I am pissed because MY KITS did not come with a mag as ADVERTISED, and then was told by your staff  to "be glad you got what you got at that price". I do not 100% control the way we get the kits in, there suppose to come 1 sling, 1 mag, last batch in, no slings.  Last batch in cost me more, so thats why the price went up, and I also had to change the ad to read no sling.  

Todd@ORF

Todd, you misunderstood. I bought my kits in late November, not this latest batch. I explained this to your employee. She didnt really care. I have had no problems with items purchased from you before, and these M92 kits were great as advertised. But when someone basically tells me to go piss up a rope when they were at fault, it just kinda sets me off as I'm sure it would you too. Over 2 mags. Yeah, I know its only 2 mags, but its not like you are out of mags. They were not in my kits, and they should have been. OK, I'm off the soapbox now.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:13:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Todd,
Any update on the progress of the SBR's? Has everyone gotten their receivers in to you yet? Will there be a cutoff date?
Thanks,
Sterling Woodruff,
RR, NC
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:38:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 3:43:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Todd,
Has there been any progress made on the SBR's?
Thank you,
Sterling Woodruff
RR, NC
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:48:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Todd,
Just curious if you guys had any plans on building some of the 5.56 Krinkov's?? Someone bought all the kits from K-Var recently so the only place I've been able to find any 5.56 Krink kits was your outfit but would rather just look into a complete gun. Oh yah I live in Cincinnati- just curious as well, you have my uncle's Browning Hi-Power that was supposed to be refinished a while ago, what's going on with that because I haven't talked to him in a while but if you recall it was just a frame and slide.

Mark

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:34:09 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Todd,
Has there been any progress made on the SBR's?
Thank you,
Sterling Woodruff
RR, NC

Yeah, what he said.  It's been a while.  
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 1:53:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 2:40:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Looks like it's coming along. Whens the sign going up out front? I literally live around the corner from your new building.(I could about hit it with a rock from my house so to speak) And when is the store going from 25a to archer? Lots of new room for you.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 4:52:52 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Guys,
Hope to have the SBRs done end of this week first of next.  No plans on building .223 krinks right now, if we do it would be a small run of the M85s.

Todd@ORF

If you do I'll take one!

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:09:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Todd, any info available for the 23E?
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:00:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:02:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:38:13 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Lowlead,
You bought and paid for the kit as described on the site as you stated.  Now your pissed cause they cost more and include a mag and not a sling?  No Todd, I am pissed because MY KITS did not come with a mag as ADVERTISED, and then was told by your staff  to "be glad you got what you got at that price". I do not 100% control the way we get the kits in, there suppose to come 1 sling, 1 mag, last batch in, no slings.  Last batch in cost me more, so thats why the price went up, and I also had to change the ad to read no sling.  

Todd@ORF

Todd, you misunderstood. I bought my kits in late November, not this latest batch. I explained this to your employee. She didnt really care. I have had no problems with items purchased from you before, and these M92 kits were great as advertised. But when someone basically tells me to go piss up a rope when they were at fault, it just kinda sets me off as I'm sure it would you too. Over 2 mags. Yeah, I know its only 2 mags, but its not like you are out of mags. They were not in my kits, and they should have been. OK, I'm off the soapbox now.  

sad state when a customer has to ge thru this bullshit.  
todd - you ruin your already tanished reputation by dicking people around for maagaine with a wholesale cost of what? $15?

I'd love to spend some money in this market - but wouldn't take a chance with ORF, just based on your response to a legit customer complaint.  - Clearly other are, but not me.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top