Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2005 9:05:48 AM EDT
My dealer got 2 of these in when they first came out. They sold in a few hours. I'm got an order for one but am wondering if I'm waiting for nothing. Will more become available?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:08:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Why dont you call Century?  No one here knows, everyones guess is as good as yours, some will just sound better then others.  In the end its all guessing.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:19:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Century was unprepared for the popularity of this product.  They sold all they had built and had to hire more people/smiths/mokeys to build them.  Then they slapped a maximum order on all orders so they could get shipments to everyone instead of just the bug guys.

Brick
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:35:50 AM EDT
[#3]
My local FFL who does transfers for me is going to order some, he says they're making them after you order them.  So it might be a while.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:54:37 AM EDT
[#4]
From what I know they produced approzimately 1000 rifles (or SOG had that many), and they all sold in under 3 weeks.  SOG currenlty has an order for 1000 more M70's, and I bet they will move that fast again.

Even without chrome lining, how can you beat a NICE underfolder with a brand new barrel (which counts as a US part!) for under $500!

I walked in the local gunshop, saw it, and said 'I'll take it!' two minutes after I picked it up!
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 12:04:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I got an e-mail from Centerfire saying they were accepting back orders on these for $399.

Taking Backorders for the following (ETA first week of Jan)

1.)AKAGUNUF - Yugo Underfolder AK (7.62 x39) with bayonet and 2-30rd mags - 399.97 AWESOME!!!!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top