Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/25/2005 2:31:27 PM EDT
I have a actually pretty descent BSA 3-9x40 scope with box and such. It has been mounted but is in good shape and help perfect zero for me.  Also included is a US made muzzle brake. IT is made by Precise Innovations. It was modded slightly by the last owner, but looks and works good. Free to first person to post an "i'll take it". Then please follow up with an IM of your addy and it'll go out Tuesday.

Link Posted: 12/25/2005 3:23:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll take it if it's still available.  I have sent an e-mail and an IM but it's probably better to catch me via my e-mail address that's included.  Thanks from a guy in Iraq!
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 4:30:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I returned your IM.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top