Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/25/2005 6:00:12 AM EDT
Red-Dot sight with side rail mount? I've found a couple of on-line recources, I was wondering if Freedom Optics is still up and running? They seem to have a pretty good price, but I can't use their on-line purchasing system for some reason. Thanks for the help, the $ is burning a hole in my pocket!!!
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:04:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I haven't compared prices on the Kobras from various sources. How does Tantal compare to the others?
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:37:03 AM EDT
[#2]
I need to e-mail them to get a current price list...last time I did that, it seemed they were real reasonable......at least comperable to most.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:44:10 AM EDT
[#3]
freedom optics web ordering is down. email them your order. im looking at picking up an PK-AS-W from them in the near future.

"We are temporarily experiencing technical problems with the shopping cart software on our website, but we are taking and shipping orders as usual!

If you have difficulties placing your order, please send us an e-mail to [email protected]  listing the items you would like to order and we will e-mail you back with the payment instructions.  Please remember, the shipping is flat $8 to anywhere in the U.S. regardless of the size of your order.  We apologize for the inconvenience."

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 2:04:11 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I haven't compared prices on the Kobras from various sources. How does Tantal compare to the others?

I bought one recently and it was $185.95 shipped for the -03M 'AA' battery version. I've dealt w/Tantal for years and his customer service is unsurpassed. HTH...
Tomac
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 2:28:59 AM EDT
[#5]
+1 for Tantal.  Good price, fast ship, good packing.  Most important, when I didn't read the instructions and couldn't make it work he was VERY diplomatic in guiding me back to the light.  Kobra's are FUN!
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 6:33:25 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
freedom optics web ordering is down. email them your order. im looking at picking up an PK-AS-W from them in the near future.

"We are temporarily experiencing technical problems with the shopping cart software on our website, but we are taking and shipping orders as usual!

If you have difficulties placing your order, please send us an e-mail to [email protected]  listing the items you would like to order and we will e-mail you back with the payment instructions.  Please remember, the shipping is flat $8 to anywhere in the U.S. regardless of the size of your order.  We apologize for the inconvenience."

They were having the same problem when I bought mine from them. Just send em an email.
Tantal was out of stock at the time so I grabbed mine from FO. I would buy one from who ever had stock and was the cheapest.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top