Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/19/2005 9:44:20 PM EDT
Who has the best price on the Yugo underfolder parts kits? I am looking to pick one up as I have a feeling 50 years from now Yugo M70 parts will be a bit tough to come by. Yeah, paranoia, I know, but better to have the parts and not need...

[ETA] I know Centerfire Systems has the kits for $139, does anyone have a better price? I don't care about bore condition, just want all the other parts...

Dawg
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:55:02 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:34:34 PM EDT
How much of a extra pain is the underfolder? Prebent predrilled recievers possible? Not likely I will but can home builds be sold or given as gifts?
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:16:02 AM EDT

Originally Posted By thedukeryan:
I think bocefus (Spelling?) has them for under $100 I have the feeling they are pretty beat up though.

He has been out for some time, and the kits were $139, but all matching numbers. Already checked there.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:25:01 AM EDT
I got 4 Pristine kits for 145 each on the way from JG sales, but they were hand picked by a friend who is local...
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 8:37:10 AM EDT
I couldn't sleep last night knowing there's still 55 more kits that haven't been looked at yet. If I go back, my wife will kill me though. One piece of plastic I had just melted in my pocket as I was leaving.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 9:00:28 AM EDT
Oh come on...I might be ready for some more in a couple of weeks Viragos
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 9:04:08 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Viragos:
I couldn't sleep last night knowing there's still 55 more kits that haven't been looked at yet. If I go back, my wife will kill me though. One piece of plastic I had just melted in my pocket as I was leaving.

If you plan to go back or need to sell one of your current kits to make the wife happy, let me know!

Dawg
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 9:11:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/20/2005 9:13:21 AM EDT by zusmc]
Viragos) I need a friend from AZ also, I just called out there ref a Yugo RPK kit and the old man that answered(same as Monday) didn't even know what I was talking about. I got ahold of a woman there today and she said the barrels on the RPK were in bad shape. I need a friend who is maybe going to pick me one out, any chance??? I dont htink they really no what they do have.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 9:16:40 AM EDT

How about a mini group buy w/ a aliitle profit for youself. I want to be #1 I really need a nice Yugo RPK. The ywoman said they look great but the bores are bad. Maybe you could check a few for bore cond. PLEASE
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 10:37:09 AM EDT

Originally Posted By zusmc:

How about a mini group buy w/ a aliitle profit for youself. I want to be #1 I really need a nice Yugo RPK. The ywoman said they look great but the bores are bad. Maybe you could check a few for bore cond. PLEASEhr

What I did was buy a 38Special stainless steel bore brush for 1.50 and brought my own jag and cleaning rod plus solvent. The bores on the RPKs looked dirty. I only ran the brush through 1 RPK but it came out shiney with no frosting or pits with very strong rifling. I asked the guy if this was representative of the rest of them and he said yes. On the yugo UF kits I have 10. I just ordered 6 receivers from Harlan@DCI, filling out the MO as we speak. I may consider selling off the other 4 very shortly. I'll have to consider my cost. Price+9.4%tax, hand select fee and gas and time(3hrs drive time,twice) for the bunch. I'm not looking to make a big quick profit but a little would be nice. If there is interest in four perfect bore kits I'll sell them. Oh, one is standard trunnion so you can use a regular receiver on it.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 3:16:56 PM EDT
How much u need for a nice one with nice wood? Remembe i'ts Christmas so go easy
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 3:27:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/20/2005 3:30:28 PM EDT by zusmc]
I really want an RPK and and I went on line ordered one Sunday, but after talking with the woman
there today she said all the bores were bad and she didn't want to sale me one thinking I
would get a excellent bore. What to do ? Should I re-order ???? I 'm about tired of crappy bores and the expense of shipping back.
Top Top