Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/15/2005 8:52:32 PM EDT
I have a milled Arsenal AK that I bought US made replacement synthetic furniture for from K-Var. Only I really don't like the little slick metal butt plate on the stock. Want something a little more "grippy" if possible.

Anybody know where I can find a direct replacement alternative? Thanks
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 9:01:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I gather that yours is completely smooth, maybe this is what your looking for: K-Var
Or are you wanting some kind of rubber type?
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 9:58:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reply. That's actually the one i have now, a rubber or hard plastic would be nice. I see K-Var and DSA advertising the slip on recoil pad, just wondering how it fastens on?

http://s141369216.onlinehome.us/k-var.com/shop/product.php?productid=16306&cat=282&page=1
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 10:37:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thanks for the reply. That's actually the one i have now, a rubber or hard plastic would be nice. I see K-Var and DSA advertising the slip on recoil pad, just wondering how it fastens on?

http://s141369216.onlinehome.us/k-var.com/shop/product.php?productid=16306&cat=282&page=1

That's for a skeleton folding stock.

You could probably buy some spray on rubber stuff to put on your buttplate to give it more traction.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 3:15:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Tantal also sells the nade laucnher boot.. saposed to add anouther inch or so to the LOP.. i was thinking about it as i got a WARSAW length stock..

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 5:07:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top