Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/15/2005 1:08:15 PM EDT
I'm about to send out a 22" 308 to AKUSA to be converted and I am having trouble deciding between popping a magpul PRS on or an ACE short folder with cheekpiece.... scope will by an IOR super M2 on a KVAR low mount....

I'm leaning magpul for the adjustable LOP, but would stay away from it if i hads to install teh AK adaptor, but if chris is doing it, I know it'll come out nice...
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 1:19:43 PM EDT

Originally Posted By chapperjoe:
I'm about to send out a 22" 308 to AKUSA to be converted and I am having trouble deciding between popping a magpul PRS on or an ACE short folder with cheekpiece.... scope will by an IOR super M2 on a KVAR low mount....

I'm leaning magpul for the adjustable LOP, but would stay away from it if i hads to install teh AK adaptor, but if chris is doing it, I know it'll come out nice...

ya if Chris at AKUSA is doing it, he could make anything you want turn out right I think...they do good work over there
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 1:23:52 PM EDT
What is Chris gettin' for a conversion these days?(jut thought I'd ask)
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 1:25:54 PM EDT
I tried a while ago on a wasr and yeah it fit, but it was never 'just right' I can only imagine what he can do with a PRS and a 22 inch saiga with an RSA trigger...
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:23:20 PM EDT
Go with the Magpul, it looks just like a modern RPK buttstock anyway.
Top Top