Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2005 6:25:59 PM EDT
heres a drum I picked up off the EE here, Romy drum, chinese pouch...$78 SHIPPED...cant beat that price

cant wait to get this loaded up and running
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:29:03 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
heres a drum I picked up off the EE here, Romy drum, chinese pouch...$78 SHIPPED...cant beat that price

img513.imageshack.us/img513/193/drum9ay.jpg

78 shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  damn!!

tell me you atleast used vaseline!!!!
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:32:12 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

img513.imageshack.us/img513/193/drum9ay.jpg

78 shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  damn!!

tell me you atleast used vaseline!!!!

? huh?  tell you at least I used vaseline?  to pry it from the guys  hands?  im lost lol....yeah it was a helluva deal...I saw it posted, I knew the going price, I was thinking about one for a long time already...and snatched it up  it feels good to say "I'll take it"....  

On a side note, I could really use cash this Christmas hahahaha
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:36:21 PM EDT
[#3]
its just a joke....... good deal onthe price.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:38:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey man, not that I give a rat's ass about AWBs but.....is that approved for peon use in NY?
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:39:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Hey man, not that I give a rat's ass about AWBs but.....is that approved for peon use in NY?

Romy drums were available during the ban, so yep.

Not just that but, no one bothers people about high caps, unless their LEO/Govt only marked....even if it wasnt legal, theres no way to tell what year it was produced anyhow, so...inncocent until proven guilty or guilty until proven innocent?  None of my 30s are marked, and no one questions their legality, theres no way to defend in court that my steel 30 round EG mags are preban...same goes for this....AHHH stop scaring me, your the second person to bring up the AW Ban haha
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:53:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Ok, we need to see it on a gun to be acceptable. It's just not evil enough by itself!
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 7:03:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Ok, we need to see it on a gun to be acceptable. It's just not evil enough by itself!

maybe tomorrow night ill get a pic of it with my SAR-1

it would go on my Vector, but...I sold it
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top