Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 11/3/2005 2:06:42 PM EDT
I did a search for ruseller and couldn't finmd a previous thread so here it goes.  I paid for parts for my Saiga-12 from Ruseller on gunbroker.com on 7-27-05 and have received nothing but false promises from someone there named Andrei.  He keeps saying he'll send me a scan of the shipping label but never does.  It's been over 14 weeks and all I have received from Ruseller is lies.  It seems like they ship low-dollar stuff quickly to garner positive feedback and then try to put people who have spent serious money with them off long enough with lies to duck the 90 day feedback deadline.  Several people that I discussed this situation with on other forums asked me to leave feedback before the 90 day deadline because they were put off and never had the opportunity to leave feedback and never received their items.  One guy hasn't received his stuff in over a year.  Anyway, you're all warned and I'm out $350.  Learn from my lesson and don't be another one of this seller's victims of which there are many.  I have a 112 rating on eBay with 100% positive feedback as a buyer and seller and 24 A+ rating on gunbroker.com with a single negative from ruseller inspite of the fact that I paid for my auction within a few hours of the auction's end.  This negative was left in retribution for the only negative feedback I have ever left for any seller on eBay or gunbroker.com and that went to Ruseller.  So this a-hole is not only a thief but a vindictive lying A-Hole as well.
Link Posted: 11/3/2005 2:17:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Just spent 90 bucks on his stuff today as a mater of fact.  I've heard mixed reviews so I just decieded to buy because I cant find the stuff I want anywhere else.  I'm going to send him a link to this web page maybe he will post here he does that every once and a while.
Link Posted: 11/3/2005 2:27:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Nobody ever accused Andrei' of being fast,but so far,he's always delivered.Andrei',and the buyer,are skirting import laws to get the hard to find Russian stuff we want.There is a certain ammount of risk,but he usually comes through.
Link Posted: 11/3/2005 2:42:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I myself was impressed with the items and prices that he had on gunbroker.
But he needs to improve his delivery odds.

I would love to order a bunch of items he has. But I am afraid of the long wait, and the possibility that customs might grab the stuff.

It's too bad that he doesn't have anyone here in the US to send the items to in advance, and then sell them and ship from here.

I'm sure if he did that, he'd sell 10 times the stuff
Link Posted: 11/3/2005 2:50:56 PM EDT
[#4]
We have already been through this before...

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=64&t=76586
Link Posted: 11/3/2005 3:30:52 PM EDT
[#5]
You're crazy to send that mofo any cash!!

"Well, there's a chance the KGB will seize some of your items. . . . . .!"  Screeeew that!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2005 3:42:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I've been dealing in Russian military equipment for decades.  It's always risky when material crosses Russia's borders.  The going rate was like two hundred bucks, no questions asked, for any suitcase crossing the border.  The plan was to pack as much shit in the suitcase , with as high a value as possible, and hope for the best.  

I had friends who never lost in the gamble, while others would cross paths with the wrong border guard and lose their asses, both in goods aquired and in the bribe itself.  

Yes, times have changed some, but I believe it's still illegal to export any military gear from Mother Russia.  Anything shipped or carried out still goes through a system where anyone can stop the package for legal reasons, or snag it and take it home with no consequences.  It's a risk.  

I've dealt with the dealer in question and would do so again in a heartbeat.  On the other hand, I would be pissed if I were in your shoes.  I've just learned to be sure I'm pissed off at the right person in cases like that.  

Good luck with whatever happens...
Link Posted: 11/3/2005 3:55:29 PM EDT
[#7]
not sure about ruseller- but one outfit domestically that will steal your money is Florida Gun Works- complete and utter crooks- those guys are real peices of fucking shit...
Link Posted: 11/3/2005 4:08:56 PM EDT
[#8]
You do realize the goods are going from Russia to Germany to America and in between are several Customs stations and a shitload of red tape? Your not dealing with your local gun store here, it takes time and if the shipment is confiscated anywhere along the line then the whole process has to start over. I seriously doubt your a victim of anything other than International beaurocrasy ...
Link Posted: 11/3/2005 4:32:16 PM EDT
[#9]
I just got an email from Ruseller that included a scan of a shipping label with my address on it.  This is over 14 weeks after I paid and 4 weeks later than his ad stated.  If I actually get my parts I will let you guys know that too.  However like I told Andrei, leaving me negative feedback after I promptly held up my end of the bargain is simply dishonest and unforgivable.  I will never purchase from Ruseller again.  I firmly believe that I would never have received even a scan of a shipping label if I didn't tell my story on AK forums all over the internet.

I've been checking out this site and I have to tell you it is a great website.  I think I'll stick around.  Hopefully there are some Saiga lovers here.
Link Posted: 11/3/2005 4:47:14 PM EDT
[#10]
The reason he probably emailed you is because I emailed him and let him know you were complaining. IF YOU HAD ANY IDEA how hard it was to get this stuff out, you would be patient. If you are not patient, buy it from somebody else that is for twice the price.

I ordered 2 ak100 series folding stocks from him for about $150/each. I could sell them here for $225-$300 to somebody who needs it now and doesn't want the risk of dealing with a Russian seller.

In the future, ordering stuff from any foreign country including Canada takes longer than from the US. Throw in a corrupt Govt agent and some paperwork and its a real PITA. It is easier to export Herion than gun parts. Don't believe me?? Throw a mag in a box labeled AK-47 Ammunition Feeding device and ship it to Europe.
Link Posted: 11/3/2005 5:45:52 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm currently waiting on about $400 worth of parts (the expensive ones) and he just e-mailed me again today. His partner in Germany has "presented" the stuff to customs there waiting (hoping?) for it to "clear" and be shipped to me (I assume). We shall see....................

I used to mail a $20 bill glued into the "inner" page of a greeting card (pretty tricky I thought) to my mother in law in Russia once a month. Think I'm paranoid?? That lasted about 3 or 4 months until one day she got the latest card torn open and "thrashed" with a russian inked stamp on it saying "damaged in the mail". Uh huh, right..............

Somehow, I think Andrei is A-OK but he's shipping stuff to us from hell. I know of what I speak. A regular letter in the mail takes three to four WEEKS. But, again, we shall see...............
Link Posted: 11/3/2005 6:53:03 PM EDT
[#12]
So far the general consensus seems to be that Ruseller has good stuff, but don't expect it anytime soon. Treat it like they say to treat NFA forms. Mail them and forget them. Then when they show up it's like christmas!
Link Posted: 11/3/2005 6:58:42 PM EDT
[#13]
The bottom line is you're dealing with smugglers.  They are bringing contraband out of Russian,  having to pass the same through the politics of Europe, then ship it through the bullshit laws in the US.   It's risky getting it out of Russia.  It's problematic getting it through Europe.  Depending on who looks at the package, you may even have problems in the US.  If it makes it through all the BS, it's going to take time.  
Link Posted: 11/3/2005 7:43:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Second that on Florida Gun Works.  There method of operation is to take your order and your money, tell you it will be one to three weeks and then send you a FedEx pre-alert with a tracking number.  Days later when you are trying to track the shipment, FedEx tells you the number was generated as an alert by the shipper from a shipping store and the package never shipped.

Florida Gun Works represents the worst of the worst.  DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2005 8:23:57 PM EDT
[#15]

The reason he probably emailed you is because I emailed him and let him know you were complaining. IF YOU HAD ANY IDEA how hard it was to get this stuff out, you would be patient. If you are not patient, buy it from somebody else that is for twice the price.

If you can't ship something in a reasonable period of time....then either don't sell it, or inform the buyer that he may wait an indefinite period of time for it to arrive.

I buy and sell all the time and just because I sell something at a price lower than market value, does not automatically mean that the customer therefore deserves to be treated like crap, lied to, defamed on gunbroker, or made to wait a year for the item to arrive....unless you work at Military Gun Supply, in which case, it is in the mission statement of the company to do so.

Link Posted: 11/3/2005 8:50:33 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

If you can't ship something in a reasonable period of time....then either don't sell it, or inform the buyer that he may wait an indefinite period of time for it to arrive.

I buy and sell all the time and just because I sell something at a price lower than market value, does not automatically mean that the customer therefore deserves to be treated like crap, lied to, defamed on gunbroker, or made to wait a year for the item to arrive....unless you work at Military Gun Supply, in which case, it is in the mission statement of the company to do so.

For any of you that are dumbfounded why it takes so long, I have a great investment opportunity in Nigeria. There are hundreds of Happy people who got parts from Andrei and a few squeaky wheels who are waiting for hard to get parts that may have been picked off by customs. Once again, This is the equivalent of shipping illegal drugs from the US to a country where they are legal. Hell you might even get arrested when if you vacation to Russia
Link Posted: 11/3/2005 9:22:36 PM EDT
[#17]
If you were warned by Gunsnet, I know why. Andrei refused to pay their extorion fee..

Second, I reshipped a couple times for Andrei. The process the stuff goes thru to get to the US is not simple. He just doesnt take the package down to the post office and drop it off. They are sent in bulk to a 3rd country, where they are sent out. Here  is the general procedure-

1. Items are collected in Russia, and sent to a guy in Izhevsk. When he actually ships is up to him. He is very slow.. I once had to wait 6 months for a large package to be shipped by this one guy. Items are legally sold on the Russian civilian market as spare parts for Saigas and Veprs. Remember that the Vepr and Saiga are sold in military configurations in Russia.

2. It is sent to Russian customs in Ekatinburg. Once there, it is cleared by customs for export. This can take a week, or can be delayed for 4 weeks. The shipment Andrei is working on now was delayed for 6; I have a bunch of stuff in there as well.

3. It is Air frieghted to the Germany (USA in the past). |German customs are no problem. All parts are free sale, and as long as you pay the import duty, they dont care. When the stuff was sent to the US, it was a gamble. Last shipment to the USA (florida) was pretty much siezed by customs.

4. Once in the USA or Germany, it is sent out. German post can take a week, or 12. No pattern to it at all.

You will get your items eventually. It might take awhile, but that is out of Andrei's control.. Everyone takes a risk when ordering from overseas.       I should say that Andrei is replacing all the items that were siezed by US customs, out of his own pocket.. He could have just as easily disappeared.
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 12:32:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Hello, to everyone!

Thanks to all members of this board, who sent me a link on this thread. I really appriciate this!

First of all, I'm very sorry for my mistake with GB feedback, that I posted to DaGroaner! I'm really apologize for this and will make all my best to correct the situation.

Then, regarding shipping time of ordered items: I took a decision to take a credit and make a
parts storage in Germany. This way, the most of my gun part items, shown on GB,
will be available directly from Germany. I'll offer a several shipping methods from Germany, including express mail and a several variants of standard mail. Of course, the prices on items, available from Germany will be enhanced as compared with current prices. No small wonder: I'll still have expenses for Russian customs, for delivery items from Russia to Germany, for Germany customs taxes and to pay my Germany partner service. I don't want to place here any details about my expenses, but if someone will be interesting, please IM me: I'll be happy to provide you some details. I'll mark with "DE" my GB items, which are available from Germany, and "RU" - wich available from Russia. I'm planning to set up my own web shop, but later.
My Germany storage will have an assortment of gun parts, but there will be a limited quantity of each of description of goods. The unlimited quntities will be still available from Russia. But, I'll make some  improvements here too: all items, that will be ordered from Russia, will require the 50% pre-pay of total amount (not 100% as now). The balance will be reuired to paid after the items will be in Germany. I'll declare the as real delivery estimate to Germany as it will be possible. If the pre-paid items will not be in Germany in declared period of time, the buyer can get his pre-pay back without any fees. The buyer will have an opportunity to get his pre-pay at any case, but with 15% fee. These are some details of my new service. I'm planning to offer it at the end of this month. This way I hope, there will be more AK(Saiga)/SVD(Tigr)/RPK(Vepr) fans, who will buy their Christmas presents from me :).  Also, this way, as I hope, I'll offer the better service, than now.

---
Best regards, Andrei Kouznetsov
aka Ruseller on Gun Broker and AndyArts(1) - on eBay.
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 3:59:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Great info-But you guys need to put some shade on this....??????????? .... watching!
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 5:33:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 5:43:13 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
not sure about ruseller- but one outfit domestically that will steal your money is Florida Gun Works- complete and utter crooks- those guys are real peices of fucking shit...

Agreed, been there and done that with them. However I go over on them in the end through my CC company.
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 7:25:46 AM EDT
[#22]
I have never had a problem when ordering from Andrei.  Did, I wait?  Sure did.  But one day when I came home, it was like Christmas morning!
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 9:35:52 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
His long term avg for stuff you just can't seem to get otherwise is pretty good.

Even for optics from Belarus (most of the AK bits we use) I steer guys towards FreedomOptics and Tantal because they sell what is already here. You may be able to save a small amount or get something more unique from Kalinka or psop.ru, but then you are not always dealing with goods and guys in the US.

PS- sign up for another acct under your regular board name, and stick around, otherwise starting with a bitch post gets about zero credibility

Truth is I have all the credibity I need and this is my regular board name, check Glocktalk, FansIn Black, or Saiga-12.com if you don't believe me, this is also my eBay(add an s to the end) and gunbroker screen name as well.  I was asked by a member of this board to warn (bitch in your vernacular) people here about Russeler by telling my story.  I did that.  If I do stick around, it will be to stick it to ass-wipes like you.  

If it takes 16 weeks to get this stuff delivered to the US, Ruseller's ad should state that, not 8-10 weeks.  If he's having so much trouble getting stuff through customs he should inform his buyers not feed them a bunch of BS about it shipping "next week" over and over.  He should also refund people's money when he can't deliver AS ADVERTISED and not feed them a line of crap that their item is shipped so he can't give them their money back when he knows damned well it has not shipped.

Oleg at Rusmilitary took a long time to deliver but he didn't take my money until my items were actually shipped, they were also less expensive than what I paid Ruseller for the identical items.  Ruseller is a much better way to go.  

"First of all, I'm very sorry for my mistake with GB feedback, that I posted to DaGroaner! I'm really apologize for this and will make all my best to correct the situation."

Funny how you repeated that exact same mistake with the guy that left you feedback right after me.  Just stop lying Andrei and you won't run into so many "misunderstandings" with your customers.  You left unfair and dishonest feedback in retaliation for the well-deserved negative feedback you received from me and that other guy and you know it.
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 9:40:11 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
If I do stick around, it will be to stick it to ass-wipes like you.  

Good luck with that.

Link Posted: 11/4/2005 9:43:24 AM EDT
[#25]
No sweat off of my balls, just came here to do someone a favor.  You don't like it?  Go piss up a rope Bi-atch.
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 9:54:21 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
No sweat off of my balls, just came here to do someone a favor.  You don't like it?  Go piss up a rope Bi-atch.

Link Posted: 11/4/2005 10:27:20 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

You did'nt come here to do anyone a favor,you came here to attack Andrei'and to lash out at everyone who supports him,..................you can go now.
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 10:33:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Dont ya just love internet tuff guys
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 11:16:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Welcome to AK47.net DaGroaner... now please fuck off. In 4 posts you've managed to outstay your welcome.
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 11:20:06 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good luck with that.

+1...

ETA: Five minutes later and I'm still getting involuntary chuckles..Death by Moderator.I've seen it before. Good stuff..
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 11:29:44 AM EDT
[#31]

I was asked on another forum to warn people here about Ruseller on gunbroker.com

Yeah, let's all guess what Forum that was ...
Seems more likely you were ask to come over here and start some shit about Ruseller ...
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 11:48:55 AM EDT
[#32]
I was not asked to start shit nor did I try to.  I was asked to tell my story here so others wouldn't fall prey to what I did.  I believe it was a sincere request but I obviously walked into something that existed before I showed up here and was unaware of.  I did a search on Ruseller before posting and got back no results so it seemed like a fresh issue on your board.   So I told my story and was attacked  for it by a couple of dopes on your board that seem to represent the majority of the denizens of this board so....  Like I said, no sweat, I won't be back, shortcut deleted.  Have a nice day.
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 11:55:05 AM EDT
[#33]
Amen....cya
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 11:59:53 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good luck with that.

+1...

ETA: Five minutes later and I'm still getting involuntary chuckles..Death by Moderator  Site Staff .I've seen it before. Good stuff..

Fixed it for you.

TXL
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 12:00:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 12:04:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Thanks for the fix,But did you film the "attack" because I missed it...
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 12:26:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 12:49:30 PM EDT
[#38]
"Oleg at Rusmilitary took a long time to deliver,"

I didn't have aproblem with Oleg at all he shipped my folding solid stock to me in less than two weeks I'd say he's one of the best sellers of gun parts overseas.
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 1:52:29 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Truth is I have all the credibity I need and this is my regular board name, check Glocktalk, FansIn Black, or Saiga-12.com if you don't believe me,

You have Zero on this board!  

3 posts and he has credibility.
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 2:40:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Here's my story.  I think the fact that Andrei/Ruseller called me by name ought to vouch for my credibility.

On Oct 8th, in the thread here that became locked, here was Andrei's reply to the fact I hadn't received a 8-round magazine I'd ordered in July....

It is now nearly a month later, and I still have not received any packages from Andrei.  I did have hope, due to his quick and thoughtful responses on various boards.  But now I do find it increasingly hard to believe that I will ever see the item I forked over nearly $100 for.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
I'm still waiting for mine....

Hello, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Thank you for your Gun Broker bid:

Saiga-12 Russian (Izhmash) made 8 rd. magazine - Item #35006574

Your bid: $109.99
Discount(10%): $ 11.00

Actual price: $ 98.99
S&H: $ 18.00
Insurance: $ 9.90
-------
Total: $126.89

Payment method options:

PLEASE: read very carefully the information, wrote below.
PLEASE: don't try to use payment methods which are not listed below.
PLEASE: don't send cash, checks or money orders of ANY type to Russia.
PLEASE: ask if you have questions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, Brian!

Your Saiga mag will be shipped out from Germany on this coming week. It will be shipped in two parcels: internal spring in one, the body - in another.

Link Posted: 11/4/2005 2:55:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Seems like maybe the higher your post count, the faster the shipping
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 3:21:35 PM EDT
[#42]
I've been waiting on parts since Jume - I'm not ready to bitch or give up yet :)  Whre else would I get rare SVD parts.
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 7:21:11 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Go fuck yourself Bitch ...

I've dealt with Andrei several times ... Waiting on some 74 Stock sets now ...

We've heard all this shit before ... SO ... Go fuck yourself Bitch @@

ETA: Post #1000 ... Going to a good cause ...
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 7:27:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 7:59:45 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Both sides need to stop the personal attacks right now.

Link Posted: 11/4/2005 8:07:48 PM EDT
[#46]
I have odered things from Andrei in the past and they have always taken a long damn time but I always got them. If I was'nt happy with them (once) he offered to make it right. I have enough faith in him that I ordered over 600.00 dollars worth of stuff and I am waiting on it right now. I have patience, and you have to have a lot when you order from him but I am SURE it will come. Oh yeah I bought the insurance too. I have AK stuff that NONE of my gun buddys have and that makes me COOL! heh..........JK guys....Hey wookie I still plan on bring that kit by to let you see it.
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 8:22:34 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Both sides need to stop the personal attacks right now.

Sorry templar. I would like to reinforce that a troll told a member of the site staff to Go piss up a rope, which caused us to naturally bow up!!
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 11:41:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/5/2005 4:28:47 AM EDT
[#49]
Just my 2 cents.  communication with Andrei has always been good.  I ordered some 410 mags from him last year.  i received both mags in a reasonable amount of time, but both had been opened when they come through customs.   later on i ordered some slings.  my understanding was they were supposed to be tan, but when i received then they were green.  they were so cherry new and the price was so good, it didn't matter.  i know a guy that has a big order out there, around $350.  if he gets his, i'll probably order the same.  
Link Posted: 11/5/2005 5:01:31 AM EDT
[#50]
To the original poster, thank you for putting the info out.  I believe your intentions were honorable.  If there are dirtbags out there, I want to know who they are.

On the flip side, it sounds like there have been delays with this vendor, but he's always made things right.  My orders with him were quick, real quick, and once I got more than I expected in the package.  A bonus "goodie".  

Let's all back off a bit, everyone, and just enjoy one of the greatest gifts our forefathers gave us; the right to own AKs.    
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top