Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2003 8:39:10 AM EDT
Good idea or bad?

Would a scope rail on a Krink detract from it's appearance?
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 10:00:21 AM EDT
very good idea, I like look and the function of a scope rail.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 10:46:41 AM EDT
I love Kobra's! I think it looks very cool on mine - of course it will look cooler after the SBR tax stamp gets back!
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 10:54:51 AM EDT
Can you post a picture of your Krink with a Kobra on it?
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 5:51:54 PM EDT
Here's a few yahoo pics of one of my krinks with a Kobra

f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gunslingerdoc/album?.dir=/krink

When it doesnt work (I never get the picture posting/link thing right on the first time) just let me know.

Jim
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:11:17 PM EDT
That's a great looking Krink. Does it really matter how it "looks" with the Kobra on it? I think it's a good idea considering the ranges you can engage a target from with a Krink. Looks good to me, and makes sense.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:39:54 PM EDT
Actually, its a comb of eyes getting older and a red dot addiction. I dont have to fight the fuzzy's with sights and the dots are SO much faster and easier.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:50:55 PM EDT
4gma, who built your Krink and what sort of finish does it have?
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:25:14 PM EDT
Sweet Krink! That's next on my gun purchase list.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:40:47 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 2IDdoc:
That's a great looking Krink. Does it really matter how it "looks" with the Kobra on it? I think it's a good idea considering the ranges you can engage a target from with a Krink. Looks good to me, and makes sense.

Actually, I think most anyone who went through the time and expense to have a Krink built cares quite a bit about how it looks.

Otherwise they might as well have SBRed a normal AK for all the functional difference it would make.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:46:50 PM EDT

Originally Posted By AJjer_Bullets:

Originally Posted By 2IDdoc:

Actually, I think most anyone who went through the time and expense to have a Krink built cares quite a bit about how it looks.

Otherwise they might as well have SBRed a normal AK for all the functional difference it would make.

I agree with you a 100%...It does matter on these expensive little toys.
Top Top