Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/13/2003 4:36:05 PM EDT
I've got a preban Maadi that I was thinking about putting a folding stock on just for grins. I was looking at the AMD-65 folding stocks. Has anyone put one of these on ??? Are they sturdy ??? Easy to put on ???

Thanks,
Wedge
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 7:25:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't say how they are, but I can say that I wouldn't do it witha Steyr Maadi. The Steyr Maadi practically a Soviet AKM, so if you want to do anything with it, it would be best to keep it in that spirit, IMO.

But then it's your gun.  
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 8:11:22 PM EDT
[#2]
AHH man don't do that to the Maadi!!!!! I got a pre ban Norinco we could work out a trade on if you need a folder.......Or at least use a Romy folder so you dont have to cut that Rc. up...
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 11:29:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info guys. I was under the impression that the AMD stock was a simple bolt on like the Romy. I'm guessing I'm wrong (?) I have no intention of cutting up the receiver.

Thanks again,
Wedge
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 2:04:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Now if your a machinist or know one, I'd bet you could mak a block to fit the rec and stock..
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top