Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/9/2003 10:32:41 AM EDT
Blowhunt has been over at preban today thumping his chest about his 5 star rating the SGN gave him and threatening anybody who talked bad about his board there. What a putz.

Here's the link.
www.pre-ban.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7924
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 10:36:19 AM EDT
[#1]
It can't be him.  There aren't enough spelling or grammar errors.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 10:59:35 AM EDT
[#2]
My reply----Ya gonna send your fake SEAL to woop our ass...or just reccomend a good AK gun-smith? Ya gonna try to f*&ck another board over or just cry when the Kansas Ag gets through with you? Ya gonna have a group buy on Hesse's or just strap us all to the circular piece of furniture? Ya gonna actually do something or just put everyone one in the world on your list of sponsors? I thought Toad would always be the whipping boy of the gun community....but you and yours got him beat hands down.....Go home........
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 11:02:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 12:56:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Not him.  No spelling errors.  Thornton is the worst when it comes to butchering the English Language.

Very entertaining though.

Red Faction
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 1:21:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 2:37:35 PM EDT
[#6]
He goes by AKNUTZ, now.  I guess he wore out bowcunt like he did dthor.

Like campy said,  he used above third grade grammar skills and no "cockholster" used.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 2:48:21 PM EDT
[#7]
This should help all of you understand how "grammar" inept Bowhunt/Gunsnet Admin Staff/DThor actually is...

"Yeah, he told me yesterday that he was going to let the forum sit for a night before adding the MODs back into the web site. So hopefully the MODs will be in my this evening, also he has some new MODs that he has been holding back, so yes the views will be back along with the other stuff.

Either Chris or I will also tell you guys what is going on. You can count on that. It's all about taken care of this place.

DavidT / DTHOR"

I receive quite a bit of information from one of the moderators on the other board.  He lurks over here, and provides me with information pertaining to any subject under current discussion here.  He went on to say that he's not the only one fed up with the management on that board.  Quite a few of the moderators pass emails outside the board because of the "big brother" monitoring of that board.  None of them trust management and they are trying to distance themselves in preparation for the legal hammer ready to drop on David Thornton's head.

This excerpt apparently explains why he deleted anything about the SSR rifles from Global:

He actually told me that the AK world hasn't seen nothing yet compared to what he is doing. And with the men he brought into the US that hold patients of many AK's. I am sure he is up to MANY SOMETHINGS. He has ALL the equipment (original tooling) to completely MAKE every part on the AK now, what does that say, huh?

I look forward to see in the next months what they have been doing. This just doesn't happen over night, I believe we give him see time, we will not be dissapointed.

[ May 14, 2001: Message edited by: DTHOR ]

Any third grader can tell the writing styles of Bowhunt/Gunsnet Admin Staff/DThor are a positive match.

Like I said, the other board is irrelevant.

Red Faction
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 2:48:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 2:54:56 PM EDT
[#9]
"Cockholster?"
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 2:57:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Jeepcreep,

Me??? Boykunt??? far from it.  I used to be pretty active on the other board, but that's far behind me now.

Bowhunt/David Thornton is someone totally different.  He's from San Antonio.....far from my neck of the woods.

Here, got this from my friend just now:

Straight out of David Thornton's mouth:

*** TEXAS ASSAULT RIFLE SHOOT ***  
Look as if we are having us a Texas Assault Rifle Shoot in San Antonio, Texas at the "BULLET HOLE" on June 8th, 9th and 10th of 2001.

Here is the range for those who would like to see it. Link.... http://www.bullethole.com/

There will be many people here, the range is pretty much OURS for the whole time we are there.

Attached to this email is a map that everyone can make copies or take and pass around or email to other people you might be interested in coming.

Class III FRIENDLY range, also has some rentals as well.
Has a 100, 200 and 300 yard range.
There is a large pistol range where you have target lines at 7, 15 and 25 yards.
Then we have a pop-up and moving target range as well.

I will be sharing for those who want some fresh Wild Hog meat cooked, once I get an idea of how many people will be here on Friday night & Saturday night too, will dictate how much to cook and I have PLENTY too. Some of the best times are at the cook outs late in the evening, when we have a good fire going. At the last shoot some people didn't even get to sleep until 4AM, on both nights.

We should have alot of fun by all who are attending. There will be ALOT to do at the shoots, our volunteer coordinator uhumm ZED for the last 4 shoots has always given us alot of great tactical setups and I am sure he will not dissapoint anyone again.

Please email me back to whether you plan on attending and how many plan on coming with you. I have emailed this to certain ammount fo people, I am hoping that not only do you come but I also hope that you can SPREAD the word about this shoot (TARS) to others even if you cannot come. There is surely going to be a VERY FUN ONE!!! What a HOOT it is going to be!!!!!

my email .... [email protected]

I hope to hear good things from you all on this. This is a TEAM effort on those who are part of the TEXAS CORE of shooters and you all know who you are. Need some help for sure on this.

LETS GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DavidT / DTHOR

I'm sure when you do a search on my account, you will notice I am no where near Texas.  Nice try though.

Red Faction

Link Posted: 12/9/2003 3:55:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Red_Faction,

I beleive JC was refering to your post of boykunt, not you.

When are you going to reveal you dotnutz handle?  Or must the red advenger remain a secret?
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:34:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Real Sundance,

I just went back and re-read the post.  I see the intent of Jeepcreep's post now.  Thanks.

But what disturbs me is re-reading the post by Thornton:

"I will be sharing for those who want some fresh Wild Hog meat cooked, once I get an idea of how many people will be here on Friday night & Saturday night too, will dictate how much to cook and I have PLENTY too. Some of the best times are at the cook outs late in the evening, when we have a good fire going. At the last shoot some people didn't even get to sleep until 4AM, on both nights."

Am I off here or when you read between the lines, you see him wanting to play "hide the salami" with the other guys?  Now the term he uses "cockholster" comes into play.  No way......I heard a lot about Thornton, but don't tell me he's gay.  What a bombshell!!

LETS GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DavidT / DTHOR

Uhh...No thanks.  You can take Reddork, Congoroid, or any other sap to be your bitch and "cockholster."  Not me.  I took enough of your crap when I was on your board.  No more.

Red Faction

Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:10:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 6:44:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Bowhunt and Thornton are the same person?
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 7:55:11 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Yeah. Entertaining isn't he?
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 8:15:37 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I've been reading your responses to previous posts.  You remind me of someone I knew on the other board.  Are you a member of the other board?

Your posts:

- AK47.nutz's Blowhunt trolling at preban  

- AK type  

- Should gas piston and bolt carrier be lubed?  

- Mobil 1 Synthetic for lube? No Kidding?  

- Good deal?  

- AK Type  

- Why was congoloid banned from here

- My profile on Gunsnet changed by Administrator today, they think I'm az-ar

- Mak  

- betcha didn't know this

- Gloves come off.

- cleaning mags?  

- New Alamo Movie...Instant Classic ?

Your last response to any thread was 21 November...where have you been?

I hope you're not a

And by the way, where's Tufek?  and JohnFoxe? Hmmmmm.

Red Faction
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 9:34:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 9:55:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 10:27:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Ysp, I read a lot and write some there. Bowhunt jumped me once and always wondered who he is. i didnt know he was the owner. I never heard owners name until i visted here a month ago for first time.

Lurker not a troll. sometimes I have more time to mess around that others. Not a lot of action on my posts so I did not get into a habit about spending a lot of time here.

This is is a good board thoguh. Especially the AR part.

some of those posts are not mine, at least I dont remember making some you listed.

Dont think I caused any problem here, did I?

If you think i am a problem, i'll just read the stuff the experts post here and shut up.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 11:56:03 AM EDT
[#20]
If he is trolling, it would be for new sponsors. Word has it he has lost a couple of his largest strongarm victims sponsors at the end of the month. Could it be the begining of the end of a dynasty? I wonder if he will offer scumsnet for sale on gunbroker? Stay tune kiddies!
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 4:48:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 11:58:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Hey, convictloid showed up there this afternoon.  It could even be more fun than when he showed up here what with preban's differing rules and all.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 12:05:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 6:59:28 PM EDT
[#24]
That isn't the AK-47.net guy.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top