Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/8/2003 8:02:35 PM EDT
I got the AK47 bug.....oh boy, here we go again.

Lots of stuff to get, but the rifle of choice is an Arsenal SAM-7s and I would like to mount the kobra sight, everything is black. Very cool!!! Like This
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 8:53:41 PM EDT
[#1]
That's my planned setup as well. I love my SAM-7; built like a tank. Everything is high quality. Definitely go with their "S" model if you are planning to put optics on, it just wasn't available to me at the time.  

Just recently I put one on mine--not too hard once I got a hold of a good drill press.

But I'm still waiting for the Kobra sight from freedomoptics...can't wait much longer!  
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 5:33:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Happy Jack,What part of PA? Who did ya buy it from? how much?
I'm going to Harrisburg this weekend to look for one.
Thanks
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 5:45:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:00:13 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Happy Jack,What part of PA? Who did ya buy it from? how much?
I'm going to Harrisburg this weekend to look for one.
Thanks

Bryan, there is a dealer on Gunbroker who will be at the Harrisburg show, he is from PA, his Gunbroker ID is DEERSLAYER40 so you should be able to get one. Another place that has them is X-RING in Deleware.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:06:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Excellent choices!
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:07:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Camp, whats a good price for one with the "S?
Whats the difference in a SLR 101? Hammer forged barrel? I need a shooter.
Thanks
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:27:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks HJ, I saw deerslayer on gunbroker and emailed him last week. no response he must be slaying deer. Do you know his business name?
  Do you know the difference between sam7s and bulgarian arsenal slr 101? I can't find details on the net.
 Another stupid ? How do you get the post your responding to in your reply?
Appreciate the info all. Bryan
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:58:15 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Thanks HJ, I saw deerslayer on gunbroker and emailed him last week. no response he must be slaying deer. Do you know his business name?
  Do you know the difference between sam7s and bulgarian arsenal slr 101? I can't find details on the net.
 Another stupid ? How do you get the post your responding to in your reply?
Appreciate the info all. Bryan

I don't know his business name, he does this part time and was very descreet with info, if you need his e-mail address, e-mail me and I will get it to you.

Not sure what the difference is between the two. Can someone please explain....

Use the QUOTE button of the person you want to quote.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top