AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/28/2003 7:50:04 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 8:26:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I gotta be going to the wrong mall.

5sub
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 8:39:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm up in Ohio visiting and saw Dunham's flyier in the paper.  But I didn't know if an out of stater could buy guns in Ohio so I didn't bother.  How did tht SKS's look?  I wonder if there is a Dunham's in MD.  I can't get their website up to check.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 8:59:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 9:08:21 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm betting you that gun delivery-to-the-customer business is dictated by the mall.  I've negotiated leases with these a**holes over the years and some of the crap they require is unbelievable.

5sub
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 9:15:44 AM EDT
[#5]
I missed the morning Dunhams sale for a round of golf.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 9:42:21 AM EDT
[#6]
the mall, dunham's and everything was jammed pack.  took like 15 minutes just to go like 10 yards going down the street.  yeah yeah.. dunham's stuff was ok.. would've been better if they sold ak's and stuff there. >:O
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 11:31:56 AM EDT
[#7]
I just got back from the dunham's on Northfield road.  Could but a gun, but the still had safes at that store.  The American Eagle safes were nice for $599.  Only the matte(rough) finish was for sale.  But I did find out that there is a couple of stores in MD, that's what the counter lady told me. I'll check their web site when it's working again. I'm getting ready to go back now.  Wish I was back there this morning for the sale, but I had never hear of Dunham's before so I would have missed it anyways. LOL.

BTW, the only SKS that they had left had a very worn finish for $129.  But the other rifles for $49 & $89 look good for that price.

Link Posted: 11/28/2003 12:17:04 PM EDT
[#8]
I made it in the door at the Willoughby store at 6am.  Picked up a nice Yugo sks, best in the rack for $129.  I love Dunhams thanksgiving sale.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 12:25:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 1:21:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Everything here was cleaned out. I went to the Livonia store and nothing really caught my eye. I then drove 10 minutes north to the Farmington store and the guy behind the counter was a real a-hole. I asked to see a k31 and he replies:
"There is really NO reason that this thing is so loud."
I think to myself, "ok here we go." I asked if he had a Walnut stocked one in the back, (I know he did I saw it Monday...)
He said no. To lazy to help me out I guess. I left.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 1:50:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 5:53:41 PM EDT
[#12]
9:50am tee time at the local CC. Every Fri after turkey they have cross country golf where you start each leg on one hole, then finish in a separate hole's cup. 9 scored holes makes some very unusual routes over/under/around trees and hills over mucho yards. Several years ago I counted a broom as a club so I could clear my putts in the snow.

I know what Waldo will say...

But I did get to Kames, no fricking mall required.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 6:36:36 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I've negotiated leases with these a**holes over the years and some of the crap they require is unbelievable.

i know exactly what what yer saying!!!!

i hate it when victoria's secret won't let me wear my purchases out of the store!

BUT for an additional $1.50/sq.ft. and an additional 1.5% of gross revenue, your very own Victoria's Secret model could wear your purchases out to your car !!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top