Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2003 3:54:22 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 4:04:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 4:23:12 AM EDT
[#2]
This is the crap that propels politicians with more ammo in light of the sunset of the AWB comming up...

I had that creep bastard Colin Ferguson ("The Long Island Railroad shooter") in my "care, custody and control" in my state jails Special Housing Unit for 5+ years. How many times I wanted to give him a choke session for creating ammo for the gun-grabbers.  
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 4:36:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I was saying this earlier in another post...im going to paraphrase myself..."Wait and see...when we will be nearing the deadline for the AWB, some jerkoff is going to do something to make such a hoopla that the media will jump on the story to add further confusion and ultimately this will kill any aspirations that us gun affectionados have for the sunset of the AWB".  This is all staged purposely IMO.

Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:29:36 AM EDT
[#4]

btw, they still haven't caught the west virginia
sniper afaik.

i'll try to find a link

Notice the media didn't really jump on this one like they did the washington/maryland shootings - maybe because he used a .22...

If this next idiot uses a hunting rifle, then what will the gun grabbers say now?  The ban is really going to look stupid if it doesn't also include hunting rifles too...

Link Posted: 11/26/2003 6:12:50 AM EDT
[#5]
I thought the initial news report (Cincinnati Enquirer) indicated the investigators thought this woman may have been killed by an accidental shooting in the vehicle. I've not heard any more about it though.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 7:00:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 7:02:56 PM EDT
[#7]
 Thats just great, what with the Hilliard gun show this weekend, the local LEOs will probably be in hyper mode. Stand around with a buddy and discuss probabilities of hitting moving targets and see what kind of attention you draw!!!

A target in a vehicle going 55 MPH, unless traveling in a straight line towards or away would be nigh on impossible to hit. Either right fancy shootin, blind hog luck, or pure BS!

Chuck
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 5:02:54 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

mickeymouse, did you know this lady?

Apparanetly so. See his thread in General Disc.; http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=217021

Our deepest sympathies for you and her family MM.

About 4 years ago we had a "hiway sniper."

Some drunk kid (17~20) just go a new hunting rifle and was showing it off to his equally drunk older brother/friend. They went outside where drunk #1 proceeded to demonstrate his shooting prowess by shooting a hubcap off a moving car on the hiway. He missed the hubcap and hit a college freshman in the head. Yes, she died. And he's rotting in the pen.

Just blind, million-to-one-odds luck and a whole lot of stupidity mixed with alcohol.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top