Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/24/2003 4:18:47 PM EDT
I was on GunBroker.com and looked at a few items that a seller has on the auction site. His/her auction name is ruseller. His/her items listed are pretty neet to say the least... Russian laminated grips, AK74 black polymer rear folder stock sets with all furniture and grip screws.. AKM/AK74 furniture.. AKSU furniture etc... EVERYTHING man!

I checked the feedback on this seller and it looks like there are ALOT of satisfied customers that have done biz with the seller.  The seller is in Russia and it looks like they have a direct source to the plants that make the stuff.. The sellers auctions typically begin with the word "Russia" in front of the items for auction... Find one of the auctions and then click on "sellers other auctions"

This looks very legit... 85 satisfied customers and (Ithink) one dissatisfied feedback

Check it out...

Has anyone here delt with this seller??

Tim
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 4:29:00 PM EDT
[#1]
He has been a steady source of Russian parts for some time now.

I've dealt with him once when I bought some AKM furniture.

He's got pretty good prices, but unfortunately shipping from Russia takes like 3 months on average.

Link Posted: 11/24/2003 4:34:19 PM EDT
[#2]
but you DO get the items... Thats a plus! LOL

I never dabbled in GunBroker.com before.. why? Hell... I dont know.. 3 months?? wow... But he does come through with a delivery and he dosnt rob people... again a plus.

I may have to try him out.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 10:37:57 AM EDT
[#3]
A friend of mine bought a set of SVD plastic furniture from this seller. His order arrived in about 4 weeks.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 11:21:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Just looking at his current ads, some prices are good, and some are really high. I've seen some of this stuff other places for lower prices.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 11:46:39 AM EDT
[#5]
That's Andrei.

I help to ship his stuff for him. He ships it to me in Germany, then I foward it the rest of the way via the USPS military system.

Nice guy, he will deliver. Just takes awhile. Not really so much the shipping time, but the customs wait and his supplier.

Met him this last summer during my trip there.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top