Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/17/2003 12:05:18 PM EDT
Aim Surplus no longer sells SAR-1 rifles- period. So where is best now to buy an SAR-1? GunsAmerica is selling some from Shooters Wholesale? Anyone have experience with them? Thanks for any advice.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 12:14:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Try FAC, SOG, Inter Orndance...... any of the big companies.  Pick up a copy of the Shotgun news. There are lots of placesz in there.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 3:17:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 5:46:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Yea, that's why I was disappointed about AIM. Every post I read recommended them very highly, and there doesn't seem to be anybody else so highly regarded.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 6:52:03 PM EDT
[#4]
www.classicarms.us

current sgn ad includes sars, wasr hi-cap, and $180 basic wasrs (you can control the conversion yourself)

no idea about their service though
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 3:43:40 AM EDT
[#5]
just a heads up on Interordinance.  I had ordered a ROMAK III from I/O back in the beginning of May.  I was never initally told that they sometimes take a few months to go through, and was promised several times that it would come exactly as ordered.  Well at the end of July I finally picked up my rifle, and came to find out the wrong scope was sent with it.  When I initaly called I/O, I was given this so sorry, tough sh!t attitude and finally I was able to get to someone without their head up their neither reigons and agreed to exchange for the correct scope when it came in, and would be shipped to my home address.  Well UPS came and got the scope.  It was delivered three days after pickup.  After two weeks of seeing nothing, I called them up and I was told that they hadn't recieved it.  After arguing that they had indeed recieved the scope, I was told that the correct scope would be sent out the next day.  Two weeks later I still had not seen the scope and called them back.  IT NEVER EVEN LEFT I/O!!!!!!!!!!!  Finally I got a call and was told it shipped and I should see it in 3-5 days.  Another week passed and still no scope.  After another phone call I was informed that it was shipped to my FFL, instead of my house.  When I asked them why, I was told that they were required to do it.  I about lost it with them on the phone, and iformed them that my first purchace with them would be my absoulte last!!!!!!!!!!!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top