Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/9/2003 6:23:29 PM EDT
Anybody know where I can get a rubber butt stock spacer? Does anybody make one?

I checked K-var, but no luck. I'm hoping to add a little length to the stock. Thanks all.
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 8:41:58 PM EDT
I personally won't shop there any more, but check TAPCO. I believe I saw them in the last catalogue I looked at.
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 8:52:31 PM EDT
Got some...Email sent.

Link Posted: 11/9/2003 9:52:20 PM EDT
i have some on the Equipment Exchange. two plain with the holes for the cleaning kits and one ribbed with the hole. $5 for the plain and $8 for the ribbed
later jay
Top Top