Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/8/2003 12:21:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/8/2003 12:25:18 PM EDT by krinkfreak]
Yeah baby, another OSU victory and one more step up on the BCS Standings....

But most importantly, a bonded courier wearing suit and tie with dark sunglasses dropped off a parcel today.....from RSA !!!!!

Complete with shirts from Power Custom and Redstar Arms. Also got three upgrades for my 5.45 Krinkov (my replacement Krinkov) including a new trigger group, extended safety, and retainer plate!!!!!!

Did I forget to mention there was a classified Top Secret CD-ROM of Miss RSA in there ????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA­HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'M KING OF THE WORLD...DO YOU HEAR ME???? KING OF THE WORLD !!!!!!!!!!

Ken, my sincerest thank you for the parts. I won't let this Krinkov go no matter what....I promise to steer clear of any Team AR15 members looking to buy Krinkovs at Knob Creek in April 04.

KF
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 12:37:46 PM EDT
That Power Custom t-shirt is BAD-ASS!!!

...and the krink ain't too shabby either

KF, I still haven't made it out to Troy yet... the bulk of my daytime work should be finished within a couple of weeks if all goes as scheduled. I'll shoot ya an IM when I plan on going just in case you're not busy that day.
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 2:12:39 PM EDT
Thats a nice Krink there Krink...Boy oh boy, yah know,,, I sure could use one of those for the other hand...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 2:33:47 PM EDT
Man you are acting like the Redstar Arms, babe came over for a visit or something. And yes GO BUCKS !
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 4:48:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/8/2003 4:50:27 PM EDT by krinkfreak]

Top Top