Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/8/2003 12:21:57 PM EDT
Yeah baby, another OSU victory and one more step up on the BCS Standings....

But most importantly, a bonded courier wearing suit and tie with dark sunglasses dropped off a parcel today.....from RSA !!!!!

Complete with shirts from Power Custom and Redstar Arms.  Also got three upgrades for my 5.45 Krinkov (my replacement Krinkov) including a new trigger group, extended safety, and retainer plate!!!!!!

Did I forget to mention there was a classified Top Secret CD-ROM of Miss RSA in there ????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'M KING OF THE WORLD...DO YOU HEAR ME???? KING OF THE WORLD !!!!!!!!!!

Ken, my sincerest thank you for the parts.  I won't let this Krinkov go no matter what....I promise to steer clear of any Team AR15 members looking to buy Krinkovs at Knob Creek in April 04.

KF
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 12:37:46 PM EDT
[#1]
That Power Custom t-shirt is BAD-ASS!!!

...and the krink ain't too shabby either

KF, I still haven't made it out to Troy yet... the bulk of my daytime work should be finished within a couple of weeks if all goes as scheduled. I'll shoot ya an IM when I plan on going just in case you're not busy that day.
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 2:12:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Thats a nice Krink there Krink...Boy oh boy, yah know,,, I sure could use one of those for the other hand...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 2:33:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Man you are acting like the Redstar Arms, babe came over for a visit or something. And yes GO BUCKS !
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 4:48:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top