Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/4/2003 3:43:40 AM EDT
I was wondering how many Grendel P30 owners are out there. I have a pair in 22mag. 30 shots magazines.. pretty accurate, a few jams but all together a fun little shooter.

Anyone else?
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 4:43:26 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 5:53:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/4/2003 5:55:32 AM EDT by HardShell]
I have a Grendel P-30 and a P-31 - the carbine version (same mags, collapsable stock, evil-black-rifle look, etc.).

I love them both - mine are pretty reliable (with CCI ammo) & fun to shoot.

I have seen P30s at a decent price (WITHOUT A MAGAZINE, of course) at gun shows in the past.

FWIW, I also have a Grendel P-10 - the non-detachable-magazine .380 that fed from the top with a stripper clip. It's pretty awful, but it's odd enough that I keep hanging on to it...
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 4:42:51 PM EDT
Stokes, I've owned a Grendel P30 for about 10 years now.Probably only fired 700-800 rds but not one single hiccup,jam,FTF etc.However I was told (and had an article to back it up) that the ONLY BRAND OF AMMO IT FEEDS RELIABLY WITH IS WNCHESTER! And that's all I've fed it.
I call it my Buck Rogers SpaceGun.
Magazine construction is kind of flimsy.
When you're shooting it at the range with a fully loaded clip people will look at you like
"Damn when's that thing gonna run out of Ammo"
Definitely alot of fun.
One other thing I noticed on mine.
After shooting alot and it's getting dirty you will get hit with bits of particles coming out from between the slide and frame.
When they hit you in the face it's quite annoying.
Anyone else notice this??
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 5:19:53 PM EDT
I wanted one really bad when they were $199 but heard they were jam-o-matics. For that price now, I wish I bought a few. .22 Mag is not a bad round.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 6:42:49 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 6:34:24 AM EDT
I bought it cause I thought it was cool having a 30rd capacity and all.Upon close inspection it is kinda cheesy construction.
The guy I bought it from gave me an article( I believe it was Gun Tests)and they said it was a great Handgun just be sure to use Winchester Only.
I don't know if the Grendel People designed it around that specific Ammo,however mine runs perfect on it.
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 7:15:05 AM EDT
This was just listed at the other site for those who are looking......

Grendel

Top Top