Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/3/2003 9:52:10 AM EDT
I'm sick o those faschists! and now plan to launch a dos attack against them in retailation!
For all you N00bz i'll explian what this dos attack is- All you probably know, dos stands for Disk Operating System. Before there was MS-windows, that was what you needed to get your computer to run. and it always came with a book twice the size of a bible. I plan to put this DOS manual inside a box and mail it to Blowkunt himself. On the outside of the box it will say "How to ban Free speechers,RKBA people,knowers of the truth etc, With one easy mouse click" but ive arranged it so that when he opens it up the bottom will drop out. Then this bible size book will land on his big fat toe. He will begin yelling exclamations like "Damn 2nd amendment!" and "Oh crap now my toe is bigger than my friggin head!" He will then e-mail his butt buddie Rats-der and say I'm gonna get them Texas justice style. At which point he will contact his local GLAAD chapter (AKA Gay anti-defamation alliace) lawyer who will email the following letter to all those previously banned: Dear sirs, It has come to our attention that you have defamed the character of David Thornton AKA (Blowkunt). Just because he and his admins engage in S&M homosexual sex does not mean he cannot own firearms or operate a Gun related web site. Did you know that bondage Homos are the fastest growing population in the AK community? We request you Cease an desist your defamation or else we will bring a suit which will incur you lawyers fees. In other words, do what we want or else you'll lose money! In the old days this was called "racketeering" or "extortion" but since we lawyers own the law, go spank yourself! Or Blowkunt has informed me he will do it for you with a nice blackleather mask on.
Geez! all this from one DOS attack?!
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 10:01:21 AM EDT
Grow up.
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 10:05:16 AM EDT
Please, step away from the bong.
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 11:25:17 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 1:31:33 PM EDT
alright alright ! let this one sink but sorry i'm still just pissed about recently being banned !
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 3:15:27 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 4:02:13 AM EDT
Yes DOS was the PC's original operating system...but a DOS attack (denial of service) is totally different. LOL!
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 8:53:29 AM EDT

Originally Posted By t-stox:
i'm still just pissed about recently being banned !

what did you get banned for?
Do you have a link?
Does this mean that people here aren't going to go over there and instigate things with the moderators and ownre anymore?
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 10:13:36 AM EDT
I know campy said this thread should sink but I think I should reply to Rich314 as he seems to think Congoliod should be unbanned and does'nt seem to understand whats going on between gunnet, arf.com and falfiles. How did I get banned rich? Well I was shopping around the net for a Kevlar vest. I noticed that several were also selling Skimasks like the ones the cops wear on "NO KNOCK" search warrents. I said to myself "geez whats that for ? I've been a longtime member of gunsnet (1999) and maybe these friendly guys could answer my questions" so I went to general discussion ans posted the following thread "Why do police and some military wear ski masks?" and that was all I wrote. Then some of the long time posters (1000+) started replying "if ANYONE comes into my house with a ski mask and gun i'll kill'em" and also general anti-law enforcement stuff while pro-LEO defended the cops. It was a total flame war-troll fest. Mind you i only wrote the first thread and nothing else. Then I think someone who hates gun.net wrote to their sponsers saying they were "anti-cops, militia nuts etc" which caused them some trouble. heres what also happened..gunnet has been trying to the purchase FAL-FILES website and add it to their own which a lot of members of fal did'nt want to happen. The deal fell through with a lot of bad feelings. SO finally bowhunt (the head honcho) began to belive that members of fal files had signed up to gun.net just to troll and cause trouble. so he wrote a big letter to that thread saying soand how some people are just evil etc. then the thread was locked. (after like 4 days) Some heads were going to roll.... In fact one of them who knew how bowhunt ran his web site was so scared of being banned he wrote an apology thread licking bowhunts ass and saying "me so solly" "me so solly". A week or so later I found myself banned for no other reason than for having asked that stupid question!!!!!! If they had checked my other threads they would have seen that they were all AK related and not trolling in anyway. Any letters I wrote to admins explaining my case got no response they just don't fucking care. and all I have to say is this, why is it that other gun websites can get along with eachother? there is no bad blood between arf15 and say subguns.com. but I noticed that everyone seems to have a problem with gunsnet. If you make one enemy, it's probably because they are an asshole. but if you make an enemy out of everyone, guess what? YOUR the asshole!
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 11:02:35 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 6:58:29 PM EDT
taged
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 10:43:02 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 10:53:52 AM EDT
You could look at being banned from gnet as being denied access to AK info and stuff.
I look at it as being given the opportunity to explore other AK sites where the psychos aren't in charge of the assylum.

Besides, being banned from AK.Net has lost its cache.The people early on like Campy could brag and show folks their scars it was a badge of honor. Now its like 'who hasn't been banned from AK.Net?'Shit. They banned me and I'm the most innocuous person I know.
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 12:18:09 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 12:24:35 PM EDT
Top Top