Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2003 12:07:07 PM EDT
Only on my forum, photos we took in Russia.

Enjoy.

I just want to show that, the wars between sites, are rediculous.

Roman Stepanov

http://www.gunsnet.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1176545#post1176545
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 12:29:05 PM EDT
Roman thanks for the pic's link. Thats a cool looking piece of equipment.I like the open hole.I guess its a round indicator????or at least to look at the top rnd ? I think alot of the wars is silly also but please understand the what several of the issues is or was that alot of AR15/AK got banned for. Yeah some seemed to tried to get banned ( I would think ) in the more recent times but in the being it was a leghtimaite issues that some got banned over, and shouldn't have been.And we all know the outcome to that. Alot of people lost property and money. I was one of them. While Ive not been banned , there is good people over there. There is very good guys over here. Im mainly here to learn about the AK and have a good time. I know about your past and Ive gotten over it and moved on. Forgive and forget. I do consider you a good guy.Thanks for the pic's.Must have been a really cool trip, Cheers WarDawg
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 11:56:35 AM EDT

There is no war "between" the sites. The war is one way.

ITs hte moderators of ak-47.net at war with THIER OWN USERS.

We're just here watching and lamenting the poor souls still stuck over there being warred against by their own management.
Top Top