Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2003 4:00:09 PM EDT
Most of you know me by my nick here....."Krinkfreak"

I got that name because I like Krinkovs so much.  In fact, I have three.  One in each caliber.

While I was at The Creek, Coltshorty14 introduced himself to me and Troy Sellars early in the day....well, before the day was over, he was walking around with my InRange 5.45 Krinkov.  He had a strong desire to have a Krinkov, and since he was Team AR15, I figured I would help a brother in need.

Well, withdrawls soon set in and I began to miss it in a bad way.  Coltshorty14 dropped a few subtle reminders within the next two weeks that he was the proud owner of a 5.45 Krinkov and threw a few "Bwahahahahahahahas" my way....

Well, no more.....I sourced one in Florida that was originally purchased by "Treadmarks" and began to negotiate with him.  It cost me a mint condition Postban AR15 and $200 but it finally arrived today.

It was a Chief Thunder kit from way back that came with all the goodies.  Mag Pouch, Four Mags, Sling, Carrying Case, etc.  The only problem is that it does not have an RSA FCG like the one I let go........KENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The shakes are gone now, and life goes on as before......Cuz I'm The Krinkfreak.

Link Posted: 10/30/2003 4:06:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 4:08:48 PM EDT
[#2]
My turn.............

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bwahahahahaahhahaahahhahahahahahahahaha

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

KF
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 4:09:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm so happy for you Krink!!! All is well in the end!!! I miss the money of mine you left with, but I Love my new krink..Thinking of getting a PBS-5 extension from ORF for her? I don't know though, hundred buck I could do somthin else with???
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 4:54:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 5:18:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 6:07:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Sweet Krink.
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 1:25:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Ken, a thousand thank yous for your generosity!!

To keep the generosity going, If anyone needs a semi-auto US FCG (the one out of my new Krinkov) I will gladly give it to them free of charge.

The first person who posts below this post asking for the FCG can have it.  Please make sure you have an actual need for the FCG.

This new Krinkov has additional photos on the Customer Gallery Page, on the In Range website.  Look for the one from "Treadmarks"

www.inrangec2.com

Take care,

KF
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 6:07:18 AM EDT
[#8]
I will.  Please send it to Inrange.  One question though.  Would I be better of with a redstar trigger group on my 74 build?
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 6:27:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Krink,
Is that a real supressor or a fake (to cover a 16" barrel under it)?

Nice looking in either case.  How's it shoot?
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 6:33:52 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I will.  Please send it to Inrange.  One question though.  Would I be better of with a redstar trigger group on my 74 build?

RealSundance,

I will send the FCG to Troy Sellars on your behalf.  RSA FCG is the "Cats Meow" when it comes to trigger parts...Fully adjustable to the individual.

I have them in all my AKs except for one.  It gets an upgrade the next time I have a few dollars in my "mad money" pocket.

KF
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 6:35:09 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Krink,
Is that a real supressor or a fake (to cover a 16" barrel under it)?

Nice looking in either case.  How's it shoot?

It's an InRange Manufactured Fake Can.  The Krinkov barrel is an original, and the can brings it to the legal length.

KF
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 7:42:45 AM EDT
[#12]
KF,

I'll stay with the rsa trigger than in my inrange gun.  If you want to send it to me to replace my sar trigger than that will work.  Got to be an up grade on that.
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 7:57:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Okay.

Shoot me an IM with your mailing address, and I will send it as soon as I pull it out.

KF
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 8:02:56 AM EDT
[#14]
IM on the way.

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 8:17:41 AM EDT
[#15]
What is that sheet metal item riveted to the LH side above the trigger???
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 8:25:31 AM EDT
[#16]
That's the optics rail mount.

Treadmarks had it put on as an upgrade when he had it built by InRange.

KF
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top