Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/29/2003 6:25:52 AM EDT
I am wanting to order an SKS from AIM as soon as my C & R license arrives. Has anyone seen one of the Yugo's they are selling? Are they in good condition?
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 6:33:04 AM EDT
[#1]
They are very nice, I have 3 of them.  AIM is a good place and they will take returns.  I ordered 2 of the select grade a while back with the serialized booklets.  They were like almost new guns. My Yugo's are my favorite rifles of all time.
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 7:20:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 7:35:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Good stuff. I live 20 minutes from their warehouse and they will handpick for you if you visit the window. I've spent thousands with them.
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 7:35:48 AM EDT
[#4]
The rifles in new conditon are just that, new. They are great.

I have bought several of their well used rifles for $50, and every single one has rusted up solid on me.  No flame against AIM, they told me they were junk. You get what you pay for.

Spend the extra $20, it is worth it.
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 7:50:26 AM EDT
[#5]
There are a bunch of guys from Assaultweb that ordered some and I've seen them first hand.

The ones I saw were very nice. Even the ones that were called dark bores were exceptional compaired to some of the norinco crap that is left floating around the gun shows for 250 to 300 dollars.

I would buy one.
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 8:36:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Like this one? New and or Unissued. (Except I got mine from Wholesale Guns and Ammo.) Wish I had two.

All matching numbers. Old style night sights. Little to no cosmoline. Shoots like a tac driver.

Link Posted: 10/29/2003 2:44:12 PM EDT
[#7]
I dont think you can get more gun for the money right now than a yugo sks.I have 4,3 I have ordered from aim.The good thing about aim is if you arnt happy,they will make it right.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top