User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/28/2003 3:11:21 PM EDT
This is getting to be soooooo funny!

-----------------------------------------

REDSTAR
Administrator

"Shit canned my gunsmith thread.  Thanks for the recomendations.

I got rid of the thread because my words are being ridiculed at the other site. When I said 'sworn enemy' I meant that in the spirit of animosity that the other site has for us, not any animosity we have for them. You don't see that animosity over here because we don't encourage it. I don't have any animosity for any of them, never did. We don't all sit around here talking about that site as they do with this site. Since In Range associates himself with the other site and partakes in the ridicule that goes on over there continually I didn't feel it would be right for me to use him as a smith, even if he is a good smith. Thats because my loyalty lies with this site even moreso because I'm an admin here. People over there think this loyalty is idiotic. Thats their take on it. I don't think loyalty is a bad thing and I certainly don't think loyalty to this website which is the best on the net, to be a bad thing. I won't use Red Star Arms either for the same reasons.

Other people over there posted to that thread I shitcanned thinking or hoping I would ban them, which I didn't. Never even crossed my mind. No reason to even though they were only posting to stir shit. They were trying to get under my skin, why I dont know because they are people who I never even talked to around here, I don't even know any of those guys.

Others wrote me to say that krink freak wanted me to know that ORF is alligned with him and in range so I wont use them either for the same reason. That person thought he would be banned for some reason which he wasn't. I thanked him for the info.

So people 'over there', have fun with this one. I'll check in and see what you do with this in a few days, maybe. I'm pretty busy but I had some spare time at work today to check in like I do from time to time. Assholes."

-------------------------------------

Damn....He won't use K-VAR....He won't use In Range....He won't use Ohio Rapid Fire....and he won't use Redstar Arms....must be him against the world.

I can respect loyalty....but not when it comes at the expense of good companies and good members.  Aligning oneself and being loyal to a "Fascist" gun board shows me that people are desperate to belong and will do anything to keep a position of power.  By the way, Fascist is defined as:

fas·cist
n.

1.  An advocate or adherent of fascism.
2.  A reactionary or dictatorial person.

We have all witnessed (and suffered) the heavy handed tactics of one Fascist "Bowhunt" and his Goon Squad of Fascist Moderators.  Tell me really, how many times have you heard a moderator on this board tell a member "shut your cockholster" ????

Enough is enough.  The refugees from that board are starting to come over.  They are welcome and free speech is the norm here.

Take care all,

KF

Link Posted: 10/28/2003 3:22:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 3:30:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 4:11:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like Ken can add a new shirt to his fall line of clothing.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 4:18:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I dislike akdotnutz as much as the next guy, but can we please keep this shit in one thread?  Almost as much as I tire of seeing posts with bold subject lines, I tire of seeing a new thread everytime akdotnutz goes on some bizarre tangent.  This is still *the* board I come to in efforts to spread and absorb AK knoweldge...I'd like to keep it somewhat on track.

take care,
Tec
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 4:24:36 PM EDT
[#5]
This is merely discussion. We have other areas of the forums for specific questions. By the way I heard from a customer today that the ATF would not renew "the gooch's" FFL. Anybody heard?

Troy Sellars
IN RANGE inc.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 4:25:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Redstar:  The douchebag of the month!

Link Posted: 10/28/2003 4:26:45 PM EDT
[#7]
I think it's pretty telling that a mod there can't find a decent smith to build his AK because all (or at least most) of the reputable ones have been banned from their site.   Meanwhile, they protected GG for months, if not years...

Rocko
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 4:33:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Sometimes, watching someone self destruct can be entertaining.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 4:55:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 5:02:08 PM EDT
[#10]
I bet I beat JeepCreep to blowing snot on the screen this time.

Troy Sellars
IN RANGE inc.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 5:13:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Ha! We get all the good people on our side!  

It's funny that we aren't even a whole site, but rather a board on a site, and we have all the best smiths and parts people in our corner.  

Link Posted: 10/28/2003 5:32:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Damn Ken !!,, Thats got to be one of the best ones Ive read so far. Hats off to you sir......  Ive snotted up my screen as well.  Cheers WarDawg
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 5:43:00 PM EDT
[#13]
man this gets funnier and funnier.....and you are right lumpy watching them self destruct is entertaining.

wonder why he doesn't use the goochman to do his AK work? after all they are the ones that pushed everybody to use him, and spoke so highly of him and his work. sort of like they're pushing everybody to use JOKING....

I got this strange feeling that JOKING is going to be the next SAI type of fiasco....stay tune
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 5:49:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Redstar Arms just joined some a prestigious club!
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 5:59:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Would Mikhail Kalashnikov himself get banned? Makes you wonder.[:\]
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 6:05:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Jeezus H. Christ on a popsickle stick....this has got to be the funniest shit I've seen on the net in a LONG time.

I am so proud that I banned myself over there!

I am literally laughing my ass off!  

This is gonna take a while....my as ain't so little to start with!

I think the Dot.Nutz gang is definitely going down the

Link Posted: 10/28/2003 6:13:10 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

P.S. I was also in the same room with Miss RSA BBBBBBWWWWAAAAHHHHAAAAA
BBBBBBWWWWAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAA

Ken RSA

We are all glad you are OK ken, but we all want to know if Miss RSA made it through unscathed?

Has she made the "enemies list" yet?
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 7:11:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Redstar is a really nice guy and I feel sorry for him.  He's been given a terrible job and I bet he's gone soon from there.  He had a meltdown in the C&R forum where he said he felt like quitting.  He's no dummie and he doesn't like to be a hardass.

I feel he's been duped as many of the mods over there have been.  I bet a lot of the new mods are wondering what the hell they have gotten themselves into over there.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 7:48:43 PM EDT
[#19]
I would have to agree that REDSTAR is a very decent guy. I used to lurk in the C&R forums and he has allways been very polite and helpful with everyone. Seems whenever someone gets put in authority they have to make tough decisions and then the monday morning quarterbacks start picking them apart. I'm sure campybob has to make tough calls here too and if people from some other forum came over and tried to shit all over the place, he'd have to step on their head as well.

az-ar, I've said some dumb shit here recently and I appologized. It's nice to see I'm not the only one with foot-in-mouth disease.

just my $0.03
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 9:10:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Well, I dunno. Maybe someone should tell Redstar that KF, Campy, ORF, InRange and countless others are intimately involved with AKs,  Maybe he should sell his parts kit and buy himself a Hesse or a Lorcin and be done with us bad folks......
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 9:10:43 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Well, I dunno. Maybe someone should tell Redstar that KF, Campy, RSA, ORF, InRange and countless others are intimately involved with AKs,  Maybe he should sell his parts kit and buy himself a Hesse or a Lorcin and be done with us bad folks......

Link Posted: 10/28/2003 11:08:12 PM EDT
[#22]

Ken: you had me at "armored H2"  HA!!!

RedStar:  Since you've made it clear you've monitored these forums, take the next step.  Come on over.  You're welcome here... hell even I, the most bitterest ex-dotnutz out there will welcome you with open arms.  Your sins are minor and forgivable... life's too short for so much stress.

Maybe you can help build a C&R forum here....
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 11:29:56 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Redstar is a really nice guy and I feel sorry for him.  He's been given a terrible job and I bet he's gone soon from there.  He had a meltdown in the C&R forum where he said he felt like quitting.  He's no dummie and he doesn't like to be a hardass.

I feel he's been duped as many of the mods over there have been.  I bet a lot of the new mods are wondering what the hell they have gotten themselves into over there.

I have had the seat of power before and you are correct. It is a big chair, hard to fill and if you not in complete control, the person who is, hits you over the head with it on a daily basis.

If your friend is indeed such a good person please try to persuade him to get up the gumption to leave those wackos before they take him down with them.

He would be welcome here I'm sure. "everyone makes mistakes in life" quite possible he would get a little rib tickling over his actions.
But hey if he can't take that..he does not need to be in administration for anyone.

You will notice however most of the comments made about him on here are not really holding him accountable.. everyone knows Bowcunt probably has a big knife in the man's back egging him onto his statements.

Hell I would not be surprise if he recieved an official release every day of things to edit for spelling and grammer on and post every day from the GUN.Nutcase mafia.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 11:33:32 PM EDT
[#24]
I wonder what he is going to do when he finds out people from arfcom breath air, eat food, and drink water. Boy is he screwed.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 11:39:59 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
The more I read his posts, the more I do feel sorry for him...he comes off being like a Forrest Gump....with less common sense

I could read no further. FoRedStarGUMP!!!!

Got any shrimp? "Words ridiculed at the other site?" Logic was my mistaken word. Goodness gracious, if you want a quality rifle built you go to quality rifle builders. It doesn't take a f#cking genious. I've been sold on 2 builders here that I've never used, simply because THEY DELIVER.

REDSTAR, since you're reading this "trash", why not take a moment to look at promised deliveries. Folks here have done fine with both InRange and ORF, in fact I believe ORF has quite a few novelties you would love to own. I've always assumed you were alot like me, as I have with Zouave and the crew. Look this isn't about hate or bad blood or at worst bad words. It's about some lazy thieving internet thugs that are too busy trying to steal other peoples thoughts and plans for their own profit and playing guys like you to do their dirty work. Hell, I used to sell ******* and dealt with cleaner people than those who run G#######.

Dude, wake up and smell the shit-stains burning. Get your own C&R site up and running and guys like me will be there. Stick around with FalseHDR ("I ride my bike when I can get up out of my chair and away from my moniter") and the crew and expect to be ridiculed.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top