www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88934

and follow it up with this:

www.gunsnet.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=140404

Amazing. Simply amazing.
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 9:56:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 1:31:30 PM EDT
[#2]
"The following letter arrived today. Forgive my compulsive editing - I had expected better prose."

Quoted is the opener to the first link above LOL! Picking a fight with Mark over gun issues has worse odds than catching a greased pig, and Mark will enjoy it more.

Thanks for the link.
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 7:59:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I must be banned.  I can't get into the forums over there.  Beaucunt is such a bag of ****.  He is a threat to the whole gun community.
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 9:53:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Has anyone else noticed when you use a hyper-link from here to AK.net it comes up with "your IP is banned", yet if you try later without the hyper-link your IP is no longer banned? The clowns must spend most of their time searching the net for hyper-links in an attempt to cover their sorry asses! PATHETIC! Those boys need a 12 step program to wean them off the all-mighty delete key. LOL
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 3:56:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top