Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/8/2003 6:28:37 PM EDT
Is it just me or does it seem like there is a whole lot more drama than usual here at the old dark side board lately? I guess there is more rivalry between internet boards than I thought. Me, I come here so often because I learn something new everytime.As a resource the amount of knowledge available here at AR15.com is AWESOME. Personally I don't really care at all about what some pussface at some other crappy board said about so and so or such and such. I like to see pictures of the amazing AK's you guys put together, or hear about great deals on gear etc. etc.
My question is, why bother with these people at all?
"Like sand through the hour glass, so go the days of our lives."
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 6:32:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Why for the entertainment of course.  Why else?
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 6:33:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 6:35:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 9:58:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Why for the entertainment of course.  Why else?

Link Posted: 10/9/2003 3:48:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 5:28:37 AM EDT
[#6]
As long as Bowcuntus Maximus is in charge at dot nutz, their will always be hilarity and drama......

I enjoy slipping in over there and reading some of their posts from time to time......tooooo funnnny!!!

KF
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top