Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2003 10:49:50 AM EDT
K-Var has them for $13.95(10-07-2003)today but you have to be a forum member and can only order 5.
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 11:29:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Those are the 30 round ones...

check out the 50 round waffle type 7.62's....

http://www.joeken.net/picpost/Oldwebsitepics/gunsnetdeals/fiftywaffle.jpg
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 12:00:37 PM EDT
[#2]
JoeKen What f...ing idiots.
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 12:13:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, right.  The 50 rd Joeking mags are a $50.00 mag made from gluing two mags together. Not my idea of a deal.  And if you ever think of ordering anything from Joeken don't ever plan on getiing it.  Once again their 30 rd Bulgarian mags have mysteriously been delayed in shipment even though they supposedly got into the U.S. on 08-18-2003 and they still haven't received them?  It doesn't take two months to ship a truck load of mags from New York to Winslow, Arizona.  I can drive it in 3 days. I have heard of very few people receiving anything that they have ordered from those clowns.  On the .net site they edit any complaints about these idiots and they have all these "workers" posting crap about it's there new website ordering system, or the item will ship out tomorrow or "oops we sent it to the wrong address"..This Joeker has more excuses than GG I think....Hmmm..GG disappeared off the end of the earth shortly after Joeken showed up..I wonder if he packed up the homestead and moved West to Winslow, AZ from Harveyville, KS.    
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 12:31:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Thats the best smiley face i've seen.  Thanks for making me laugh!  Yeah, they do take forever, and I don't know why it takes soooooooooooo long.   I did burn them for a Polish AKM kit.   I found a page on their website that had the kit for nearly 1/2 off what they were advertising on their normal website.   Even the https link worked so I ordered it.  It took them two months to send it to me.   Have to admit, its a nice set and in great condition and they must be steamed that I snatched it for 1/2 off their listed price! LMAO!!!!  
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 12:51:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't forget, if you order any four mags there, you get a free mag pouch.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top