Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2003 4:57:33 PM EDT
It's the slick covered special edition issue. It has a section on Knob Creek, the Shrike belt feed upper for the AR and the FN TPS on the cover.

Well, inside there is a review of AK websites. Unfortunately this forum was over looked. But....

The lead off website reviewed is AK47.net And what does the author say about it? How about "I suppose that the best way to describe this site is to say that this is the AR15.com of the AK-47 sites." Bwahahahahaha  ahahaha.... That's gotta stick in some craws.

Bill Shadish, the author listed them weak (2 stars) on useful links. And added "Caution: Some of the links on this site were broken at the time of writing, returning a "We are still moving the links page from the old server." message." Hehehehe

Damn, is this place slow for everybody tonight, or is it just me?
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 5:08:59 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

And what does the author say about it? How about "I suppose that the best way to describe this site is to say that this is the AR15.com of the AK-47 sites." Bwahahahahaha  ahahaha.... That's gotta stick in some craws.

Good one! (they're bragging anyway...) Thanks for pointing out the quote Gunsnet would like to purchase! (maybe they tried to buy the author and he knew the AR15.com comment would get 'em)
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 2:59:53 PM EDT
[#2]

My opinion of shotgun news just dropped.
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 3:59:44 PM EDT
[#3]
That is the second really F'ed up article I have seen them do in the past year.

There were some other decent links provided in the article though.
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 4:06:30 PM EDT
[#4]
They liked the PDF jobs I did for Chucko at Webarmory three years ago.

Too bad I lost contact with chucko and was never able to finish.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top