Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/21/2003 12:20:33 PM EDT
Sorry for leaving this question here but I didn't know where else to leave it.

I believe I saw stickers for sale here somewhere that said "I Love My AK-47." I want to buy some but can't seem to find them. Can someone direct me to where they are located here?

Thanks...
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 3:44:38 PM EDT
Nope, go to ak-47.net...thats where I got mine. Go to the for sale section and ask. I think the guys name is homer thx or some thing close! They are cool, bought 5 of them.
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 4:39:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By NRAJOE:
Nope, go to ak-47.net...thats where I got mine. Go to the for sale section and ask. I think the guys name is homer thx or some thing close! They are cool, bought 5 of them.

Hey Joe, Thanks!

( I just had to say that...)
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 5:19:30 PM EDT
You can order right here...

www.cafeshops.com/000buckwear.3379008

I ordered mine here and received it a couple of days later.
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 5:39:21 PM EDT

Originally Posted By m3877:

Thanks for the link. Do you know if they are the same price as the guy on AK net is selling? I try to buy from the smaller guy if I can...

Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 6:42:26 PM EDT
I stay away from the gunsnet part of the world so I have no idea what he's selling them for. I can't imagine the price would be much more or less.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 1:38:46 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Strangelove:

(snip) I try to buy from the smaller guy if I can...

Thanks!

I AM THE SMALL GUY!!!
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 3:02:56 AM EDT

Originally Posted By freeride21a:

Thanks!

I AM THE SMALL GUY!!!

Not to mention, he is also a fellow Team member, an AR15.com regular, and an all round pretty cool guy (as far as I can tell).
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 3:11:51 AM EDT
Free, when you going to expand the "I love my M4" stuff to include coffee cups?
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 5:40:45 AM EDT

AWESOME LINK! Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 10:26:42 AM EDT

Thanks!

I AM THE SMALL GUY!!!

You're the guy with the stickers? I looked at the Cafeshops and they look like a pretty big outfit. Do you just sell your stuff through them or something?

I thought you were some multi-national conglomerate bent on subjugating the free world. Let me know if you're not....

Link Posted: 9/22/2003 1:17:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/22/2003 1:18:02 PM EDT by freeride21a]

You're the guy with the stickers? I looked at the Cafeshops and they look like a pretty big outfit. Do you just sell your stuff through them or something?

I thought you were some multi-national conglomerate bent on subjugating the free world. Let me know if you're not....

Cafeshops is a really neat deal. Normally you have to front tons of money in order to have product on hand. But with cafeshop, all you do is design the image on the product, upload it to them, create a website on their servers, and then market the products. They do all the rest! They deal with the money. They make the products on an order to order basis and then ship them. Then they cut me a commissions check each month.

the only down side is that it is online only, i can order my products at a bulk discount to sell say at a funshow, but it is more expensive than if I were to just buy from a local maker.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 1:57:04 PM EDT

Cafeshops is a really neat deal. Normally you have to front tons of money in order to have product on hand. But with cafeshop, all you do is design the image on the product, upload it to them, create a website on their servers, and then market the products. They do all the rest! They deal with the money. They make the products on an order to order basis and then ship them. Then they cut me a commissions check each month.

the only down side is that it is online only, i can order my products at a bulk discount to sell say at a funshow, but it is more expensive than if I were to just buy from a local maker.

That's cool. I've been there before with other products. I figured it was something like that. I'll take a look around and see what I absolutely need...

Thanks..
Top Top