Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/20/2003 1:56:14 PM EDT
I got a new Airweight smith snubbie the other day...So I went to shoot it and decided to blow the dust of my Colt AR and take IT along as well....

Anyway to make a short story short....I took about 60 .223 rounds with me...out of those 60 I got about 45 jams...*(Havent taken it apart to see whats going on yet)....

Anyways I was gonna look for a new ar at the CRICK next month, but now I will be buying some new AK's...MAY THE FORCE BE WITH ME(the dark side of course)_

Any one know any Custom builder that will be at the CRICK dispalying there wares for sale????
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 2:04:57 PM EDT
My first trip to Knob Creek was last April and in one of the booths I met Troy from Inrange there. He had some pristine looking AK's there and they say seeing is believing, I fell in lust. Talk to him about your projects, he knows his stuff.....
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 2:47:23 PM EDT
One of Troy's guns would be sweet, I am not an orderer though that is why I am hoping there will be some Smiths there with there goods, I like to look at it then buy it...Funny that way I guess....
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 8:07:09 AM EDT
I feel sorry for you, both my black and red rifle function flawlessy with 1000s of rounds through them.

I could not live without both of them.
Fix your colt!

Is your colts chamber clean?
Are you using a magazine with cracked or bent feed lips?
Green follower?

Mine runs fine with black folowers, old nasty mags and overall is a fine rifle.
Top Top