Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/19/2003 5:51:00 AM EDT
A friend is thinking of selling an absolutely NIB KSI-Imported MILLED Mak90 made by Factory 386 and sporting a Norinco logo in front of the mag well. The s/n prefix is 93. He bought it new in 93 and it has stayed in the box in the safe ever since. In fact, the rifle itself is still sealed in the poly bag -- it was never slit open and removed. All of the accessories and the four-color instruction book are included in the foam tray in the KSI box.

He has other interests and is thinking to sell it, realizing that it is uncommon being a milled Mak 90 and a 386. So he's looking to ask reasonable top buck. I am asking on his behalf what is a reasonable top-end price; I know very well that run-of-mill stamped Mak 90s are $350 +/-. But this is not a used stamped Mak. I will likely be selling it for him as he has no PC.

This is not a for sale ad. He has not yet decided to sell it. This is an inquiry for "market intel" so that he can make a decision to sell or not. Your input is very much appreciated.

Noah
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 6:36:24 AM EDT
NIce package!
I would still guess it is limited to $450ish due to the cost of a SAM7 or similiar gun being $600, minus the de-thumbholing compliance parts. But he is obviously patient and can wait for a chi-thumb fan to pay a bit more.
Top Top