BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 4:28:34 PM EDT
[#1]
You've got the basics of the story.  The names were changed to poke fun at the guilty.  Suffice it to say I came here because I value the company I keep. All the real knowledge is here.  What I have noticed by the supposed experts with a few noted exceptions over there is simply rehashing the knowledge of the people who came here.  I have not fealt the need to log onto their site in roughly six months.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 5:13:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I was banned from .nutz also..................am i supposed to get a medal or something?  I swear someone mentioned a medal. ;)
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 5:18:52 PM EDT
[#3]
So what did tapco do? I cant seem to get the falfiles links to work.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 8:44:14 PM EDT
[#4]
ak.nutz  all ways good for a laugh.
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 2:24:07 AM EDT
[#5]
What an excellent recap of the events leading to the demise of AK-47.Nutz.......and also the Gucciano Connection.....it should be tacked somewhere for all to read.

I was banned by Bowcunt when I raised the flag about SAI.....I was then chased by Guccianos Minnions on the KVAR Forum (Specifically OPFOR...he was a mod on nutz, as well as KVAR).  He set myself and Troy Sellars up and got us banned there for doing nothing.

I then came over to Team AR15 and told the staff of my refugee status and did not want to make any trouble on their board....Well low and behold....there is Gucciano on Team AR15.....the whole saga played out here, with me finally telling him "if I get the feeling you are getting your way on this board, I'm outta here..."  Well, after the SAI House started crumbling and his true motives revealed, he quickly disappeared from this board.

Feels good to breathe free.......

Team AR15 is a great board....honorable owners, great staff, great mods, and great vendors.

Life is good.

KF
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 5:09:14 AM EDT
[#6]
guys may i say that bowhunt is a fat f"""!
and could never make it in the in the navy let alone the seals.

jen you go girl, stay strong.
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 5:09:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 6:47:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 1:54:57 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I forgot who said it, but I read that "an armed society is a polite society."

Heinlein
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 2:33:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Campy,
    Pardon the newbie question from me, but I lurked over there at one time during the Troll Wars...........what got that started?
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 2:36:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 2:51:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Damn just finished reading this long thread, and I am surprised that Crapco has aligned themselves with Gunsnet.  They have a lot more to loose then gain from this business proposition.

I do not not own a Fal yet, but I check out the Falfiles a couple of times per week.  Both the AR-15.COM & FAL Files have one thing in common, and that is class!

Sure I check out gunsnet every once in a while, but it is usually in the for sale section.  OK I do look for Fred Sanfords post as well.

Tapco sells a buttload of FAL products, and I believe they just bit off the hand that feeds them.  I am sure they will feel the negative repercussions from this idiotic business move.

They have lost my business.
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 3:06:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 3:25:13 PM EDT
[#14]
It seems that I do remember the Campy Won Kenobi episodes with the Star Wars dolls...that did set off some serious hypertension issues.........and Valmet M76 calling everyone a moron......Your name is even "Verboten" there now. After lurking over there, I had almost decided to let Solstice Arms build an ak for me, but after all that I have read I am glad I didn't do it now........anyway, thanks for the reply. I used to enjoy your Tent 54 stories.
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 4:20:13 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I forgot who said it, but I read that "an armed society is a polite society."

Heinlein

Thanks Tweak,

You know I thought it was Heinlein but I didn't say so because everyone might think it was strange coming from a SCI-FI author...

Thanks for the link....
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 4:53:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 10:17:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Negative.  I never saw the Star Wars clips.. Anyone got a link?
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 10:27:59 AM EDT
[#18]
A link? Love to but not likely to still be out there on .net due to the Star Wars action figures on a kitchen table in a crude claymation edit with a gay S&M theme. It was during one of my first month's of mixing guns and the net, little did I know...
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 4:25:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Those parodies were some of the funniest crap I have ever seen........the reactions were indeed priceless.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 6:10:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top