Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/16/2003 4:33:40 PM EDT
Someone on this forum posted a blurb and video a few weeks ago about a new ak mag loader. It could load 3 strippers in a 30 rd mag faster than I just said it. I contacted the company, new century science & technology, about their product wanting to buy one. They weren't interested unless I bought $500.00 worth. They said they only sell to dealers. Does anyone know a dealer that sells these?
OJF
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 3:29:19 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 7:59:53 AM EDT
New Century Science & Technology, Inc.
www.ncstar.com
The only loader they show on their website is an ar15 loader. The ak loader is very close in appearance to the ar loader.
OJF
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 8:11:14 AM EDT
I've seen those advertised in Shotgun News.
You may want to ask them who their distributers are.

Only problem with that loader is it takes a lot longer to load the ammo onto stripper clips. Lulu is the only way to go.
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 8:26:56 AM EDT
Yes, the LULU mag loader is a fine product, and I plan on getting one. But I want one of these other loaders also. I'm thinking practical to tactical here. I keep more than a thousand rds on stripper's in bandoleer's for when the SHTF
type situation. I don't like keeping mags loaded in storage. One of these New Century mag loaders could load 3 mags a minute off strippers, the LULU can't. The LULU has it's place, but for my outlined scenario, the "new century" loader is superior.
OJF
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 8:09:12 PM EDT
I keep more than a thousand rds on stripper's in bandoleer's for when the SHTF
type situation.

And you can load the strippers while watching the history channel or sitting at the bar: thus cutting way down on loading time at the range or when the opposing rounds are coming at you.

My own stop watch indicares that I can load with strippers in 1/3 - 1/2 the time as with the Lula. The Lula is great however, for UNloading mags.

SD
Top Top